Bedwars module suggestion!

idc9999

Social Credit
There should be a bed ESP cause sometimes, i mess up and tnt already broken base, ik there a scoreboard on the right but its just way easier to have a bed ESP.
Second module suggestion would be a bed alerter, like if an enemy starts going near your bed, vape warns you, instead of having to buy a trap.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
There should be a bed ESP cause sometimes, i mess up and tnt already broken base, ik there a scoreboard on the right but its just way easier to have a bed ESP.
Second module suggestion would be a bed alerter, like if an enemy starts going near your bed, vape warns you, instead of having to buy a trap.
bed alerter LMFAO

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
why would it not be helpful? i dont understand?? it could be the difference between winning the game or losing????
or just learn to fucking play bedwars, its not that hard. Put wool over your bed, maybe wood after your first rush, get diamonds. Buy prot + mining fatiuge, save the other diamond. Once you get another diamond buy slowness and blindness trap.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Stevelol

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '19
bruh, I thought there was a trap that alerts u if someone is coming into ur island

idc9999

Social Credit
or just learn to fucking play bedwars, its not that hard. Put wool over your bed, maybe wood after your first rush, get diamonds. Buy prot + mining fatiuge, save the other diamond. Once you get another diamond buy slowness and blindness trap.
im not gonna waste my time learning how to play bedwars, thats why i got vape...

Anonymous123

Social Credit
personally i use a pink outline in search for beds and a bright red for obsidian
so ik not to rush if they have obby

reohn

Social Credit
1615396205645.png
I think a good example to look at it here, so we see an X that means their team is eliminated and their bed is gone, although if you see a green checkmark that means their bed is still alive, so in theory
1615396323791.png
^^ This means they don't have their bed nor is their team alive
1615396351100.png
Another example is my bed, its still alive, due to vape v5 It shows that my bed is still alive and that my team along with my random partner is also alive.
now for awareness of people coming to your bed there is this very important module you need, it looks like this
1615396439049.png
It is called Nametags and it lets you know where people are, how far they are, their username, and their gear.
all you have to do is look around your base and if you see anyone coming you just toggle autoblock bhop and you should be good.

bed alerter would be cool cause i have a hard time winning bedwars, im more of a skywars person.
traps are actually better then some alerter because most traps give you a home base advantage that just an alerter would let you know "hey your bed is gonna be broken because they rushed diamond tools 2 seconds into the game" mining fatigue traps and counter offense traps are so good and could save an entire game if you just use them, if you'd like to queue up with me in doubles I can show you how to use vape v5 to actually win in bedwars and proper strats that are now made possible because of all the modules
reohn#6666