AutoBlockin

HeatherAlt

Social Credit
Are u retarded? First of all I believe that you have zero skill. Second of all why would I be playing this game and cheating if I didn’t have fun? This isn’t my job. Do you sit at your desk while cheating and think to yourself “omg I’m so evil what a cool bad boy I am!!!!!!!”? Because no sane person would do that. And I’m not cheating for the purpose of grinding stats I’m doing it because it makes the game more fun and chill.
i dont need skill and if ur doing it for fun ur a kid the word "fun" relates to kids but "job" relates to men. people do this for grinding stats and being evil and shit but FOR FUN????? yeah no, thanks.

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
i dont need skill and if ur doing it for fun ur a kid the word "fun" relates to kids but "job" relates to men. people do this for grinding stats and being evil and shit but FOR FUN????? yeah no, thanks.
Hey guys we have an edgy evil ‘man’ here whose job it is to play a video game for the sole purpose of grinding fake stats. Is your life that shit that you are delusional enough to think that a buncha pixels makes u a cool adult? Do you not know what having fun is? Your 15 bro let’s get real and I bet that you have no friends, no talents, and wack off to gay furrie hentai.

HeatherAlt

Social Credit
Hey guys we have an edgy evil ‘man’ here whose job it is to play a video game for the sole purpose of grinding fake stats. Is your life that shit that you are delusional enough to think that a buncha pixels makes u a cool adult? Do you not know what having fun is? Your 15 bro let’s get real and I bet that you have no friends, no talents, and wack off to gay furrie hentai.
ahem ahem u took the "evil" part on me but u left the rest. instead of playing legit to win, you can cheat while undetected and win. ez. i got 169 friends on discord (1 friend irl but lets ignore that) and my talents are tech, i am very tech savy and i get straight A+'s at school and im not gay

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
ahem ahem u took the "evil" part on me but u left the rest. instead of playing legit to win, you can cheat while undetected and win. ez. i got 169 friends on discord (1 friend irl but lets ignore that) and my talents are tech, i am very tech savy and i get straight A+'s at school and im not gay
Sure you can cheat and win while being undetectable but your argument that you don’t need skill is super invalid. Also people mostly cheat for fun as it makes playing the game easier and in turn the game is more fun (except for gay weirdos like you who think that cheating is some edgy man thing) . Would you like me to make a poll to see if people cheat for fun? So you are a loser who has no talents and spends all their time on discord. You one irl friend is probably your gay sex salve who is on the spectrum and you do your sexual kinky Minecraft shit too. Your talent is asking for girls nudes on discord? Do you simp for all 169 of those discord egirls who are probably guys with anime pfps? I highly doubt that you get straight A+s in school as you a giga chad edgy super man spends all your time on Minecraft and discord. And you are gay by the way.

HeatherAlt

Social Credit
Sure you can cheat and win while being undetectable but your argument that you don’t need skill is super invalid. Also people mostly cheat for fun as it makes playing the game easier and in turn the game is more fun (except for gay weirdos like you who think that cheating is some edgy man thing) . Would you like me to make a poll to see if people cheat for fun? So you are a loser who has no talents and spends all their time on discord. You one irl friend is probably your gay sex salve who is on the spectrum and you do your sexual kinky Minecraft shit too. Your talent is asking for girls nudes on discord? Do you simp for all 169 of those discord egirls who are probably guys with anime pfps? I highly doubt that you get straight A+s in school as you a giga chad edgy super man spends all your time on Minecraft and discord. And you are gay by the way.
i am not gay and no one cheats for fun, i told u i got talents lol and my friend isnt gay and im not gay :D

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
i am not gay and no one cheats for fun, i told u i got talents lol and my friend isnt gay and im not gay :D
You are gay what are you talking about??? And so is ur friend. Yes you do have a talent! It’s begging underaged girls on discord to send nudes. Basically everyone cheats for fun. Would you like to make a poll on it? Is cheating in Minecraft your job? I don’t think so 😀

HeatherAlt

Social Credit
You are gay what are you talking about??? And so is ur friend. Yes you do have a talent! It’s begging underaged girls on discord to send nudes. Basically everyone cheats for fun. Would you like to make a poll on it? Is cheating in Minecraft your job? I don’t think so 😀
im not gay and my friend isnt and no, this isnt my talent and ive never done that and yeah go ahead. Poll: Do you cheat for fun or to be evil and gain stats?

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
im not gay and my friend isnt and no, this isnt my talent and ive never done that and yeah go ahead. Poll: Do you cheat for fun or to be evil and gain stats?
You are gay and so is your friend! That is ur talent what do you mean? Don’t be ashamed of being a pedophile who begs for nudes in discord! I made a poll let’s see what people say :)