AutoBlockin

VapeV4 VapeLite

Borushiki

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
It's a good suggestion, but I think it's difficult for them to add it because it's very complicated to do

HeatherAlt

Social Credit
It's a good suggestion, but I think it's difficult for them to add it because it's very complicated to do
as meowmeow said, the devs are good and the thing is easy. if they can do telly using no exploits then they can do it. the only reason they wouldnt is that theyre lazy or they dont listen to us

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
no? aimassist and autoclicker and wtap and baritone it just plays and wtaps and hits and aims and does everything automatically with the right settings
So you just want to have the game play itself while you go do something else? How is that fun? Most people on here have some skill and closet cheat or blatant cheat not because they are bad but because they find it fun. YOU definitely have no skill tho lamo

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
They made tellybridge scaffold without using exploits, they can definitely do this.
as meowmeow said, the devs are good and the thing is easy. if they can do telly using no exploits then they can do it. the only reason they wouldnt is that theyre lazy or they dont listen to us
The scaffold tellybridge just does something that a legit player can do, nothing more.
And it's not because this suggestion hasn't been added yet that it won't be added.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
The scaffold tellybridge just does something that a legit player can do, nothing more.
Yes exactly, the point is they made something (I would assume pretty complicated) without using exploits, so they can definitely do it for this too even though it might seem complicated.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Yes exactly, the point is they made something (I would assume pretty complicated) without using exploits, so they can definitely do it for this too even though it might seem complicated.
It's not complicated at all. But it can be hard to make a proper one. The tellybridge scaffold doesn't use exploits because it doesn't need exploits and it doesn't try to bypass the anticheat.

It just simulates natural movements like AimAssist and Clutch.

HeatherAlt

Social Credit
So you just want to have the game play itself while you go do something else? How is that fun? Most people on here have some skill and closet cheat or blatant cheat not because they are bad but because they find it fun. YOU definitely have no skill tho lamo
i have skill but i dont need it lmfao, ppl dont do this for fun LOL people do this for 1. Being evil 2. Grinding stats

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
i have skill but i dont need it lmfao, ppl dont do this for fun LOL people do this for 1. Being evil 2. Grinding stats
Are u retarded? First of all I believe that you have zero skill. Second of all why would I be playing this game and cheating if I didn’t have fun? This isn’t my job. Do you sit at your desk while cheating and think to yourself “omg I’m so evil what a cool bad boy I am!!!!!!!”? Because no sane person would do that. And I’m not cheating for the purpose of grinding stats I’m doing it because it makes the game more fun and chill.