Any tips?

return

Social Credit
i dont think i am i'm very fond of his .bat honestly a fan i use it every time i reinstall vape but even i know hes trying to make it less convenient to get banned from an ss and now a days people just use anticheat logs i just think you think that he can make it undetected as you clearly stated several times by your messages im not against his techniques you'rejust annoying me by thinking hes god (expression) even thought hes a senior and infact very helpful person just please stop thinking if you use something it wont always be undetected
He's removing evidence dude, there's never gonna be sufficient evidence you used Vape Lite, all they can do is use evidence.

Clairnet

Social Credit
STOP ok STOP i fucking know ''Used when someone's mistakes or flaws are acknowledged, to remind that everyone else makes mistakes and has flaws'' legit everyone you wont always survive an ss so stop thinking you will

Clairnet

Social Credit
they check your email servers are starting to do that and gmail leaves history behind which can be traced by a particular program heres your ''evidence''

return

Social Credit
they check your email servers are starting to do that and gmail leaves history behind which can be traced by a particular program heres your ''evidence''
Incognito? Not signed in at all, myactivity.google.com/myactivity clear that it is all gone. From Google's cloud.

Clairnet

Social Credit
honestly im not having a discussion about you in ss im not a professional addict have fun getting laughed at people that know how to ss

return

Social Credit
honestly im not having a discussion about you in ss im not a professional addict have fun getting laughed at people that know how to ss
Lol I'll easily pass an SS from FrozenOrb, faithful, etc. You just have to be a fast thinker and be ready for those questions, if you stutter every question and change the story you'll get a ban.