Any tips?

return

Social Credit
How can I hide Vape Lite on my desktop? a bit suspcious seeing I opened Program files imo. @Ryan I know you do this.

TriggerTheNoob

Social Credit
How can I hide Vape Lite on my desktop? a bit suspcious seeing I opened Program files imo. @Ryan I know you do this.
Rename your lite to like discord or anydesk.exe and when ever they look at your recent opened files it will show anydesk not vape lite also called switching out the application

return

Social Credit
Rename your lite to like discord or anydesk.exe and when ever they look at your recent opened files it will show anydesk not vape lite also called switching out the application
Where do you check recently opened files?

It won't really work because Vape Lite deletes every trace of it being opened

Clairnet

Social Credit
well @return dont be so confident theirs always a chance that they can find strings/traces vape lite isn't assuring you always wont get caught

return

Social Credit
.. what does that even prove did you even see the trace
What I said is the only sufficient evidence you can find, and having Lite isn't enough to ban you anyways - Opening "Anydesk" like that is suspicious - again, no sufficient evidence.

Clairnet

Social Credit
just because no one can find it now doesn't mean no one can find it ever even @Ryan the guy your praising says it can and most likely be detected because its out in the public have you ever heard of the phrase ''no ones perfect'' and your opening anydesk and they ask you to open anydesk again isn't suspicious that you already had it open and why did you close it and it has less kb then the actual one

return

Social Credit
just because no one can find it now doesn't mean no one can find it ever even @Ryan the guy your praising says it can and most likely be detected because its out in the public have you ever heard of the phrase ''no ones perfect'' and your opening anydesk and they ask you to open anydesk again isn't suspicious that you already had it open and why did you close it and it has less kb then the actual one
They can't check kb of a shift deleted file

Clairnet

Social Credit
i dont think i am i'm very fond of his .bat honestly a fan i use it every time i reinstall vape but even i know hes trying to make it less convenient to get banned from an ss and now a days people just use anticheat logs i just think you think that he can make it undetected as you clearly stated several times by your messages im not against his techniques you'rejust annoying me by thinking hes god (expression) even thought hes a senior and infact very helpful person just please stop thinking if you use something it wont always be undetected