alts for hypixel

e621

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
The only relevant one right now is localts but as as mentioned before, their alt method is stealing alts. You can try the gamepass method if it still works.
what about kingalts

e621

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
I think it got discontinued recently although not sure. If they're still up I'd reccomend them for email: pass alts.
there's also thealtening but that's really expensive

i mean you can also just cheat on cracked servers

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
there's also thealtening but that's really expensive

i mean you can also just cheat on cracked servers
Thealtening I believe also rats people for their alts. There was a theory about them having a token logger in the free authenticator (and that's how they get the accounts) but I dont know how true that is.

e621

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
Thealtening I believe also rats people for their alts. There was a theory about them having a token logger in the free authenticator (and that's how they get the accounts) but I dont know how true that is.
vape's alt manager integrates the altening i think

e621

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
Idk about you but to me, that says a lot about the altening and their reputation.
yeahhhhh

there used to be this one website called altsforyou or something that gave away alts

90% of them were invalid but it worked

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Let them dox you? It’s kinda an empty threat nobody is gonna use your IP or actual address lmao those kids are harmless
they leaked my shit anyways, they had my full name, phone number, parents full names and phone numbers, address, passwords (all of our accounts had 2fa so they couldnt do anything), and probably more

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Let them dox you? It’s kinda an empty threat nobody is gonna use your IP or actual address lmao those kids are harmless
Yeah I agree but most of the times (usually younger people) will be so scared that they'll do whatever they say.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
they leaked my shit anyways, they had my full name, phone number, parents full names and phone numbers, address, passwords (all of our accounts had 2fa so they couldnt do anything), and probably more
I know that some of my friends got doxxed and nothing happened to them. These kids will just post your ip and shit online and think that they're cool because they did it.

e621

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
I know that some of my friends got doxxed and nothing happened to them. These kids will just post your ip and shit online and think that they're cool because they did it.
it's kinda amazing how i've never been doxxed

probably because i don't click random links

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I would’ve just called their bluff they’re not gonna come to your house?