alts for hypixel

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
where buy unbanned nfa for hypixel thanks.

not played mc for long time so all the ones i used died

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
I would assume since he's looking for nfas he wants to blatant cheat and paying $28 per account is not affordable for 99.99% of people and it also takes time to buy it, set an ign and all that.
I agree with you fanta. I almost bought 10 real accounts to blatant on. You saved me. Phew!

e621

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
alts.pizza works i think

it worked in 2020 so

nvm i don't think it works anymore

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
You're stupid lol not all of them are
Yeah that is true but the quality has gone down a lot and the ways they're getting these alts are very questionable (temporarily using an account that has been inactive for years is one thing, but ratting kids so you can cheat is kind of a shit move). There are also a lot of random scam shops, so I see why he said that.

If you need alts and can't do the gamepass method, stick to well known alt shops.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
ratting kids so you can cheat is kind of a shit move
true, after almost getting my main taken (and getting my 2 alts taken) ive realized that i probably shouldnt have tried to beam minehut kids like 8 months ago

SussyPotion

Social Credit
Yeah that is true but the quality has gone down a lot and the ways they're getting these alts are very questionable (temporarily using an account that has been inactive for years is one thing, but ratting kids so you can cheat is kind of a shit move). There are also a lot of random scam shops, so I see why he said that.

If you need alts and can't do the gamepass method, stick to well known alt shops.
gamepass method? wasn't that patched? ( i might be wrong if there was a new method)

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
true, after almost getting my main taken (and getting my 2 alts taken) ive realized that i probably shouldnt have tried to beam minehut kids like 8 months ago
Just enable passwordless on all your accounts it makes it impossible to get hacked lol

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
do u know any good altshops that wont give my personal info to randos in china
The only relevant one right now is localts but as as mentioned before, their alt method is stealing alts. You can try the gamepass method if it still works.