Search results

1. D1wastaken

Papara Card with 5sim {Not related to gaming}

I came to know the prices for everything are very low in turkey . So I just searched up and came to know Papara card provides virtual card for free. I have got some money on 5sim website to buy a turkey number for Papara but when a good number comes {which is not registered already} I am still...
  2. D1wastaken

Is this problem only with me ? { ESP doesnt let screen render using shaders.}

I was just using some shades getting 150+ fps then when I turned on the ESP my screen didn't render with a an error that I don't remember right now when I tried disabling esp it worked.
  3. D1wastaken

{Vape V4 Suggestion} Hypixel Stats in tab list.

i saw a mod which shows stats of player in the tab list . if vape v4 also has some mod like hypixel stats or tab stats thing then it would be easy for us to get a good lobby and grinding kills and it should also include details if the account is probalby alt or sniper according to details of...
  4. D1wastaken

Wrong Post Dont CLick

I wanted to know if I make a unofficial discord server like a vape fan made community with updates changelogs and find players to play with and all offical announcement by vape would also be posted thier and normal chat and vc . Would u guys like to join it and @Manthe would you like to join...
  5. D1wastaken

Anyone who could gift me vape client activation code in exchnage of steam gift code or play store gift code.

in our country we need to pay extra of 10$ to make online purchase as we need to go to any shop for payment to make someone do international payment for us as our country has mostly debit card users and we cant do internation payment using debit card according to new laws. if u feel to help me...