Papara Card with 5sim {Not related to gaming}

D1wastaken

Social Credit
I came to know the prices for everything are very low in turkey . So I just searched up and came to know Papara card provides virtual card for free. I have got some money on 5sim website to buy a turkey number for Papara but when a good number comes {which is not registered already} I am still not able to receive otp on 5sim website so I have to cancel the order every time so I doesn't get charged. Can anyone help me regarding this . {Don't ask why you even need it as it'd very cheap like 1 year discord nitro for 10$ rather than. 100$}

VapeV4

Himself

Social Credit
I came to know the prices for everything are very low in turkey . So I just searched up and came to know Papara card provides virtual card for free. I have got some money on 5sim website to buy a turkey number for Papara but when a good number comes {which is not registered already} I am still not able to receive otp on 5sim website so I have to cancel the order every time so I doesn't get charged. Can anyone help me regarding this . {Don't ask why you even need it as it'd very cheap like 1 year discord nitro for 10$ rather than. 100$}
the regional prices do not change it is always 40$ and imagine trying to get it cheaper and asking how to do so on the official forums you're fucking disgusting get a life

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
idk what ur referring to but I should probably tell you, the prices increase on most things depending on what it is (explained above)

second what you’re doing is fraudulent and it’ll bite you in the ass later (firsthand experience)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Chobdo

Social Credit
the regional prices do not change it is always 40$ and imagine trying to get it cheaper and asking how to do so on the official forums you're fucking disgusting get a life
guy saying that who himself uses that card to pay of discord nitro for 10$ per year he cant even afford 100$ lol