{Vape V4 Suggestion} Hypixel Stats in tab list.

D1wastaken

Social Credit
i saw a mod which shows stats of player in the tab list . if vape v4 also has some mod like hypixel stats or tab stats thing then it would be easy for us to get a good lobby and grinding kills and it should also include details if the account is probalby alt or sniper according to details of account . i know there are overlays already for it but if vape v4 has it more users may engage with v4 in a way as i saw many comments in reddit that people ask about tabstats mod and many people asked if vape has it and answer was no . if vape v4 does something more intresting with stats like auto reque for a specific range sepeicified by user or auto reque for a speicifc player or map, so it would be more fun . hope it gets introduced in next update . @Manthe please consider it .

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Although this would be cool there is a few issues.

Something like this I would think would be very intense on resources and wouldn't work on lower end PCs, also doing this is hard because now it's a matter to reverse engineer their API to get the stats because getting it normally through an API key is not allowed.

Before stats overlay was a gray area but now it is against their terms, I don't think it would be worth it to look into, you would be better off just using a normal stats overlay.

D1wastaken

Social Credit
Although this would be cool there is a few issues.

Something like this I would think would be very intense on resources and wouldn't work on lower end PCs, also doing this is hard because now it's a matter to reverse engineer their API to get the stats because getting it normally through an API key is not allowed.

Before stats overlay was a gray area but now it is against their terms, I don't think it would be worth it to look into, you would be better off just using a normal stats overlay.
As overlay do work on all pc it should also work as I think . And about the app thing @Manthe is genius guy so he could for sure just go to github and check tabstats mod source code and see how it basicly works and make his own style cool looking module for stats

D1wastaken

Social Credit
Lillith, no idea if its malware or anything but its probably fine
Yeah I have heard that but it's gui is not as good as tabstats ( search on youtube now discontinued) and even all features not for free so if vape has it users would be happy to get more helpful features in a single client no need extra overlays or mods.

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
@Manthe is genius guy so he could for sure just go to github and check tabstats mod source code and see how it basicly works and make his own style cool looking module for stats
A multi million dollar company isnt going to steal someone elses code (not that he would need to anyways), please leave and never come back.

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
i saw a mod which shows stats of player in the tab list . if vape v4 also has some mod like hypixel stats or tab stats thing then it would be easy for us to get a good lobby and grinding kills and it should also include details if the account is probalby alt or sniper according to details of account . i know there are overlays already for it but if vape v4 has it more users may engage with v4 in a way as i saw many comments in reddit that people ask about tabstats mod and many people asked if vape has it and answer was no . if vape v4 does something more intresting with stats like auto reque for a specific range sepeicified by user or auto reque for a speicifc player or map, so it would be more fun . hope it gets introduced in next update . @Manthe please consider it .
use an overlay