Search results

1. Hateful

v4 profiles

Is v4 profile downloading bugged? Doesn't seem to be working whenever i click download
  2. Hateful

need ranked settings

what about ka settings
  3. Hateful

need ranked settings

I'm close to 170
  4. Hateful

need ranked settings

as the title says I'm in need of ranked settings for skywars. semi- and blatant settings are fine
  5. Hateful

Vape V3 - bug report = reward

I had hide bots option on during the time hence why I reported it.
  6. Hateful

1.7.10 doesnt have fly
  7. Hateful

Brief description of the bug: Bots are showing with nametages even though you have antibot on. How to reproduce the bug: By enabling nametags while antibot is open. Video / screenshot of the bug: https://gyazo.com/06b5c5cdccbdc20c8e1fd58993643a31
  8. Hateful

Antibot broken

its off
  9. Hateful

Antibot broken

I think antibot is broken https://gyazo.com/06b5c5cdccbdc20c8e1fd58993643a31 @James
  10. Hateful

NEW HYPIXEL WATCHDOG UPDATE !!!!

? Vape lite is made for HCF. Vape v3 is for shit like hypixel
  11. Hateful

Any hypixel settings for 130-160 ms?

i just run 3,8-4 block reach with 0.29 hitboxes. Been using for the past 7 months or so havent been banned once
  12. Hateful

Banned again in Hypixel (Excessive care)

Scaffold is like insta ban
  13. Hateful

I got ban on Hypixel be careful

Hypixel doesnt detect shit in vape lol. I've been using the most blatant velocity settings for a month in duels without getting banned
  14. Hateful

Hypixel cheaters

check pm
  15. Hateful

Need good settings

Yeah my settings look like that, a little more blatant though. I was merely looking for like KA settings and stuff
  16. Hateful

Need good settings

I'm in need of good blatant settings so I can cheat my ass off in this tournament on Hypixel. Someone please share their settings with me
  17. Hateful

Hypixel cheaters

Yeah I know. The problem is though from what I've seen, is that it requires levels and shit to join which is something I don't have on the account
  18. Hateful

Hypixel cheaters

Yo boys I'm in need of hypixel cheaters whom wants to come and grind bedwars stats with me. Replay back here or pm me
  19. Hateful

Vape V3 Suggestion

Vape v3 was never meant to be undetectable. V3 is meant for people who wants to be more blatant. If you want to pass buy vape lite
  20. Hateful

MMC Settings

anti kb gets you banned fast. I'm good friends with Kapri he told my anti kb is often what flags people