Need good settings

Hateful

Social Credit
I'm in need of good blatant settings so I can cheat my ass off in this tournament on Hypixel. Someone please share their settings with me

Hateful

Social Credit
You're best just experimenting what works best for you when it comes to Hypixel settings.

Pretty much anything you use it undetectable, anticheat wise.. but the community (which also cheats) might notice and record. The thing about settings is, there isn't one magical option that works for everyone... Because then others use the same settings and it's just not effective. I get 70 ping and this is what I use. (I play duels though).

View attachment 458 View attachment 459 View attachment 460 View attachment 461 View attachment 462

Note: Reach needs to be adjusted depending on who you are fighting, I only use combo mode to hide that I cheat (Big closet cheater) and I only use lite for the same reason. Misplace is recommended if recording, but can ONLY BE USED ON FORGE. I use badlion client.
Yeah my settings look like that, a little more blatant though. I was merely looking for like KA settings and stuff

Lautaro

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '18
You're best just experimenting what works best for you when it comes to Hypixel settings.

Pretty much anything you use it undetectable, anticheat wise.. but the community (which also cheats) might notice and record. The thing about settings is, there isn't one magical option that works for everyone... Because then others use the same settings and it's just not effective. I get 70 ping and this is what I use. (I play duels though).

View attachment 458 View attachment 459 View attachment 460 View attachment 461 View attachment 462

Note: Reach needs to be adjusted depending on who you are fighting, I only use combo mode to hide that I cheat (Big closet cheater) and I only use lite for the same reason. Misplace is recommended if recording, but can ONLY BE USED ON FORGE. I use badlion client.

In what top did you stay with those configurations?

GodDamnIt

Social Credit

Dam, your config is really high, that isn't even closet cheating.