NEW HYPIXEL WATCHDOG UPDATE !!!!

VaperWannaBe

Social Credit
So yea before 5 minutes i join into hypixel and i join into an sw game without vape and i saw that for a sec i thought that i did not check the antibot while i had the nametags on but i remember that i did not inject vape , this is the new watchdog thing:
LOL.png

bluevsredleds

Social Credit
also this version of watchdog bypasses the current version of anit-bot for hypixel. i haven't been banned yet but using killaura on both super blatant and discreet settings i was able to get watchdog to do his circle dance around me.

MastaNub

Social Credit
There is no antibot module in vape lite.
I think there should. At least for hypixel, because it makes modules like tracers or nametags useless in games like bedwars since it shows all shops as players.

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-14_16-10-15.png
    upload_2019-7-14_16-10-15.png
    393.4 KB · Views: 15

Hateful

Social Credit
I think there should. At least for hypixel, because it makes modules like tracers or nametags useless in games like bedwars since it shows all shops as players.
? Vape lite is made for HCF. Vape v3 is for shit like hypixel

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
A lot of hypixel players use BLC and V3 doesn't inject into it, so they're using Vape Lite 3Head
Well they don't need to use BLC, that's their choice. If they prefer using BLC and Lite over Forge and V3, that's on them.