Search results

1. Himself

There is any possible way to inject custom mods into lunar client?

I remember stumbling on a GitHub project that exactly does that and was used to inject ghost clients instead but I didn't use it and now I forgot about its name
  2. Himself

Difference between Hitselect Active & Pause?

I just got back into playing my favorite sunshine server in Minecraft Blocksmc, they recently updated their anti-cheat so I'm changing my settings but I've forgotten what's the difference between these 2 and what exactly they do
  3. Himself

Is there any way to make Vape V4 ESP stuff not to appear on recordings?

Title^ I know there is a feature like that on Vape v4 lite but in my opinion, it wouldn't be worth it for me to get it for it has fewer modules and high permanent price
  4. Himself

Legit setting for mvp++

Title
  5. Himself

nvm

title
  6. Himself

Sprint Reset

basically restarts the sprint state after hitting a player would be highly useful if it gets added for good combos
  7. Himself

Is backtrack safe to use on hypixel

title^ if its safe please provide a rather closet config for it tysm
  8. Himself

Speed suggestion

It would be an op option if there was an a setting in the speed module that could make vape enable speed everytime you hit someone either with killura or silent would be better than doing manually and less chance of getting anti cheat banned.
  9. Himself

need a legit config for mmc boxing

title 👉👈
  10. Himself

Anyone got useful macros?

I never use the macro setting because I don't know what to use it for if you got useful ones let me know
  11. Himself

Add HitBox control in SilentAura for more legit use

Killura and SilentAura basically adds more hitbox when hitting on someone it would be better if there was an option to customize or even disable that hitbox that Killura and Silentaura has for no easy ban
  12. Himself

How to use FakeLag on Dynamic correctly

The new update is kinda confusing but I was wondering what is the best setting for fake lag on dynamic mode for legit use to be able to understand how to exactly use transmission offset
  13. Himself

What is Velocity jump reset does

title
  14. Himself

Women.

women ☕
  15. Himself

Add NoHurtCam

Basically Lunar has a similar mod that basically removes whenever you get hit your camera goes crazy(moves around) and turns red It would be nice if it would be added to vape v4 legit mods
  16. Himself

Older vape versions doesn't let me login

I know that they're out of support but I have been looking to try them When I try any older version like v3, v2, and v1 and try to log in they don't work and say the password is incorrect any solution?
  17. Himself

Add RodAimbot

Would be really useful in pvp servers that use rods for pvp and stuff like blocksmc and hypixel
  18. Himself

Vape freezes when launching

Whenever i open it it simply doesn't open and it gets frozen and doesn't inject into the game in order for me to inject it i need to open and close the launcher for 30+ times which is mad annoying. And i tried it on every Minecraft launcher 1.8.9
  19. Himself

low fps on vape menu

For some reason, it used to work with me with the usual fps that the game has on but lately whenever i open the vape menu on the game the game just becomes 5 fps
  20. Himself

Best blocksmc config

I made the best config for blocksmc that will make you never you get watchdog or staff banned Autoclicker: 7-14 Aim assist: horizontal 10 Reach: 3.7-3.7 100% chance | Make sure to always sprint while attacking and don't go slow or you might get watch dog banned Keep Sprting: ON velocity...