Best blocksmc config

VapeV4

Himself

Social Credit
I made the best config for blocksmc that will make you never you get watchdog or staff banned

Autoclicker: 7-14
Aim assist: horizontal 10
Reach: 3.7-3.7 100% chance | Make sure to always sprint while attacking and don't go slow or you might get watch dog banned
Keep Sprting: ON
velocity: horizontal 40% | vertical DON'T CHANGE

Last edited:
VapeV4

Revvv

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
this is a pretty terrible config you can use higher settings

aimassist: anything u want
autoclicker: 20-20
reach: 4.0-4.1 no checks
velocity: 0 0 100 no checks
keepsprint: bound either with killaura or always pn

killaura with “autoblock”: use normal aura 16-20 aps 360 fov 4.0-4.1 swing attack, bind noslow to the same key for killaura and you have a sort of “autoblock” (anticheat resets your sword when you try to move with sword blocked + no slow but it kind of works)

Criticals: bind criticals mode “packet” to same key as killaura

Longjump/“fly”: Bind blink and longjump to the same key with the following settings:

Blink: Movement only + Outgoing only + Autosend with send threshold set to 10

Longjump: “Toggle on ground” check ON with boost set to 30 (manually type into module)

Put blocks behind you and above your head, then toggle blink and longjump at the same time and you can boost over some distance with this, just toggle it off after

Some other undetectable/useful modules:

Anything in “Render”

Bedbreaker

AntiDebuff (Remove Slowness *might* work but not sure)

Hope this helped

VapeV4

Himself

Social Credit

killaura with “autoblock”: use normal aura 16-20 aps 360 fov 4.0-4.1 swing attack, bind noslow to the same key for killaura and you have a sort of “autoblock” (anticheat resets your sword when you try to move with sword blocked + no slow but it kind of works)

Longjump/“fly”: Bind blink and longjump to the same key with the following settings:

Longjump: “Toggle on ground” check ON with boost set to 30 (manually type into module)

Put blocks behind you and above your head, then toggle blink and longjump at the same time and you can boost over some distance with this, just toggle it off after

Anything in “Render”

Bedbreaker

Hope this helped
They will get you watch dog warned and might even get you banned I recommend using mine since I have 750+ hours on blocksmc and learned most of it's anti-cheat system
UPDATE - and I actually tried it on a cracked alt account and got me banned in less than 10 minutes lmao
because killura is impossible to use on it since the server allows cracked players so they made it much stricter to hack on, + blink makes you get banned after it's first use

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
I made the best config for blocksmc that will make you never you get watchdog or staff banned

Reach: 3.7-3.7 100% chance | Make sure to always sprint while attacking and don't go slow or you might get watch dog banned
Watchdog I blocksmc 💀

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22

Anything in “Render”

Bedbreaker

Hope this helped
The long jump flags, and you will get heavily set back after some jumps.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit

Anything in “Render”

Bedbreaker

Hope this helped
Criticals flag, autoblock silent flags, longjump silent flags a shit ton.

I might release a blocksmc config soon (on youtube or smth), with a non silent flagging full autoblock and criticals that don't ban either thanks to not reaching enough violations (same thing every other client for blocksmc currently does with packet criticals).

VapeV4

Revvv

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
You can do the jump but at the cost of getting banned right after it.
in my experience the only thing that risks you getting banned right after doing the longjump is trying to longjump again directly after it

VapeV4 VapeLite

.Acrzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21

In pvp this will get you easily banned

VapeV4

Himself

Social Credit
In pvp this will get you easily banned
I stuck to this config for months and got banned rarely because I wasn't sprinting while reach is enabled and it is very safe to use as blatant blocksmc config