Add HitBox control in SilentAura for more legit use

VapeV4

Himself

Social Credit
Killura and SilentAura basically adds more hitbox when hitting on someone it would be better if there was an option to customize or even disable that hitbox that Killura and Silentaura has for no easy ban

ItsMyco

Social Credit
No, silentaura aims for you, what do you mean? It’s just the combination of Aim Assist and AutoClicker

ItsMyco

Social Credit
Killura and SilentAura basically adds more hitbox when hitting on someone it would be better if there was an option to customize or even disable that hitbox that Killura and Silentaura has for no easy ban
Silent aura is just meant for you to have a somewhat hit box experience while not using it. It AIMS

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
silentaura wont get you banned on any server

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
It doesn’t use hitboxes

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
it did everytime i used it on blocksmc

it does try it yourself
1. No it doesn’t

2. That’s because blocksmc false flags everything, I’m assuming you’re trolling because verus will ban for 3.1 reach, but allow keepsprint and tower?

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
1. No it doesn’t

2. That’s because blocksmc false flags everything, I’m assuming you’re trolling because verus will ban for 3.1 reach, but allow keepsprint and tower?
Rise's universocraft also disables like 90% of blocksmc's verus, lol.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
it did everytime i used it on blocksmc
Then you used too high of an attack range. Also put movement at slow or else you'll flag omnisprint but that happens rarely so it isn't needed.
That’s because blocksmc false flags everything, I’m assuming you’re trolling because verus will ban for 3.1 reach, but allow keepsprint and tower?
They probably got staff banned (staff are super active and will ban for literally anything) and thought it was anticheat.
it does try it yourself
It doesn't "use hitboxes". It has rotations and it doesn't flag hitbox checks on any anticheat that doesn't false flag.