Search results

1. rev

is this safe to use on hypixel

what is anti-combo velocity, what *exactly* does it do, and is it safe to use on hypixel also what does empty only in inventory fill in autoclicker do ? a bunch of stuff has been added since i last used vape lmaoo i have no idea what all these features do
  2. rev

Autoclicking- Break Block Module

just dont autoclick :P but yeah makes sense to add it, kinda specific tho so will probs take a while
  3. rev

more team related options

still annoying.. i just want the esp not rendered on my team
  4. rev

i explained it badly but its kind of annoying to have esp / nametags from your teammates on your screen especially if u use esp in games like bedwars, skywars, cvc, etc you dont really need to see them through the wall lmao
  5. rev

can you please add an option in all visual options to only show enemies, itd be good for a lot of gamemodes where you dont need to know where your teammates are
  6. rev

Pretty Blatant Hypixel Settings

lmaooo i change my reach around a lot bc idk what settings are safe but i think the max reach ive used is like 3.7 and it seemed pretty blatant on my screen lmfao, didnt really get called out all that much though (although if i used it in regular skywars obviously i would be)
  7. rev

still lmao, i have like 220ms and im not even brave enough to use 4 blocks of reach i dont wanna get banned lmfao
  8. rev

wtf how LOL 4 blocks of reach with sub 100ms nani
  9. rev

More logistics and legitimacy to AimAssist

save the settings yourself lol not that hard
  10. rev

how long have you used them for
  11. rev

In need of some good hypixel settings

whats your w/l
  12. rev

How would I change these settings to prevent myself from being banned?

dawg why are you cheating with 20ms ... really with that low ping you should be able to dunk on anyone with just autoclicker but turn on aimassist and put reach to 3.1 - 3.3 if you still need more of an advantage
  13. rev

Ranked SW Settings?

OP gets similar ping to me actually, using those settings but turned the aim assist way down and turned off velocity (my aim is already decent and the fact it was locked on the whole time felt weird to me, and honestly i feel like taking less kb is a disadvantage)
  14. rev

Ranked SW Settings?

i could but typically people use different settings based on ping so i dont know if i should use that , especially the velocity settings
  15. rev

Ranked SW Settings?

Average Ping: 220ms~~ i dont really care if i look obvious i just dont want to get banned, going for diamond lol
  16. rev

Minehq

you need cb to join
  17. rev

automate settings based on player health

"both, on most servers at least, although it may require some complicated coding to calculate your opponents health on servers where simply displaying it doesnt bypass. however it is definitely possible if you assume you both start out on 10 hearts, so it would be useful on HCF and Practice...
  18. rev

Well known - Settings Request!

Auto Clicker: 13 - 15 Reach: 3.0 - 3.1 (3.1 - 3.3 if with misplace) Velocity: Horizontal: 95% Vertical: 100% Chance: 100% if your aim is an issue add aim assist on 85 fov 4 speed but you said your aim is decent so i didn't include it, i know these are basic settings but you said well known so
  19. rev

automate settings based on player health

just wanted to say i asked my friend who codes about this feature and he said it was entirely possible
  20. rev

Vape v3 is an exe now?

exe has been an option for a while and i guess it was just full on changed to only be that, but in most guides telling you how to hide vape it says to use the exe version so it probably is for security or smthng idk