automate settings based on player health

Plexcoo

Social Credit
eg. increase reach/autoclicker/aimassist settings when targeted player's health is <= 4.0F. makes quickdropping easier.

KhwPp

Social Credit
At first I thought you meant your own health, because it is possible indeed to toggle 5 block reach if you're on low health and then after potting your health goes back up reset reach back to default (same goes for any module, eg. Increasing Horizontal Kite, that one being very useful)

But making Vape read opponent's health is pretty much asking to make NameTags' health compatible on every server, thing that cannot be achieved in any way, not because of Manthe by any way, but because servers block that. Shorts words, not possible.

Vape executing custom commands when YOUR OWN health is at X value is a possible thing but probably would require some in depth coding and I'm almost calling it a blatant-mode-only feature. (Hypixel only)

multi

Social Credit
At first I thought you meant your own health, because it is possible indeed to toggle 5 block reach if you're on low health and then after potting your health goes back up reset reach back to default (same goes for any module, eg. Increasing Horizontal Kite, that one being very useful)

But making Vape read opponent's health is pretty much asking to make NameTags' health compatible on every server, thing that cannot be achieved in any way, not because of Manthe by any way, but because servers block that. Shorts words, not possible.

Vape executing custom commands when YOUR OWN health is at X value is a possible thing but probably would require some in depth coding and I'm almost calling it a blatant-mode-only feature. (Hypixel only)
Health indicators do work on a lot of servers though so it could be useful for a lot of servers.

KhwPp

Social Credit
Health indicators do work on a lot of servers though so it could be useful for a lot of servers.
Main purpose of Vape is for servers that do SS and like I stated before this is more like a blatant option meaning this would go towards hypixel users which is one second priority from Vape; I'm no one to point out what will happen or not, but I'm confident this is not a priority option to add so my guess it's not happening most likely.

Plexcoo

Social Credit

i wouldnt call it completely impossible, nor am i asking for a new bypass. the majority of all servers dont block health indicators. this feature is most suited towards servers that dont have that implementation in place.

my suggestion is in regards to opponent player health. if the health indicator from the nametags are retrievable and not spoofed then this would work. you could be on one profile with low range settings, but when your opponnent's health is detected to be lower, switch to a more blatant profile automatically. as ive said this has the potential to make quickdrops easier.

of course, this is also possible. although this isnt really what i suggested, basing it off local player health could be useful too. would it require in depth coding? absolutely not. the EntityLivingBase class provides a quick and easy method called getHealth(). just check if the value the method returns is what you want it to be and if it is, switch profiles.

making this a blatant mode only feature is not necessary at all either.

KhwPp

Social Credit
i wouldnt call it completely impossible, nor am i asking for a new bypass. the majority of all servers dont block health indicators. this feature is most suited towards servers that dont have that implementation in place.

my suggestion is in regards to opponent player health. if the health indicator from the nametags are retrievable and not spoofed then this would work. you could be on one profile with low range settings, but when your opponnent's health is detected to be lower, switch to a more blatant profile automatically. as ive said this has the potential to make quickdrops easier.

of course, this is also possible. although this isnt really what i suggested, basing it off local player health could be useful too. would it require in depth coding? absolutely not. the EntityLivingBase class provides a quick and easy method called getHealth(). just check if the value the method returns is what you want it to be and if it is, switch profiles.

making this a blatant mode only feature is not necessary at all either.
Yeah you're right it wouldn't require blatant mode because throwpot also reads your health so all good.
I guess just wait for an answer.

rev

Social Credit

just wanted to say i asked my friend who codes about this feature and he said it was entirely possible

KhwPp

Social Credit
just wanted to say i asked my friend who codes about this feature and he said it was entirely possible
I think I clearly stated 2 things on my post. Which one would be possible?

rev

Social Credit
I think I clearly stated 2 things on my post. Which one would be possible?
"both, on most servers at least, although it may require some complicated coding to calculate your opponents health on servers where simply displaying it doesnt bypass. however it is definitely possible if you assume you both start out on 10 hearts, so it would be useful on HCF and Practice servers but not so much Team Fights etc where the cheat is just trying to do a bunch of complicated guesswork as to how much health your opponent is on. you would also need to be rendering them for the entirety of your fight which could present more issues"

so i guess its hard on servers that you cant just display health but its still possible