Vape v3 is an exe now?

xHamish

Social Credit
Hello, I recently was showing a friend how to self destruct and make sure you don't get banned and deleted the vape v3 jar file and dll etc. So after he had left the call I went to go download vape again so obviously I downloaded it but realised its now a exe file instead of a jar file, i personally preferred the jar but if the jar was changed to an exe because of security for us and vape i totally respect that.

thanks for your time.

rev

Social Credit
exe has been an option for a while and i guess it was just full on changed to only be that, but in most guides telling you how to hide vape it says to use the exe version so it probably is for security or smthng idk

xHamish

Social Credit
exe has been an option for a while and i guess it was just full on changed to only be that, but in most guides telling you how to hide vape it says to use the exe version so it probably is for security or smthng idk
Ah thanks for the quick reply, it's most likely for security.

matvapes

Social Credit
Ok, but when I download the .exe now it scans it as a virus and doesn't let me run it. When I start-up the vape anyways and I log-in it says "Unexpected Error". Someone help?

Poggers

Social Credit
Ok, but when I download the .exe now it scans it as a virus and doesn't let me run it. When I start-up the vape anyways and I log-in it says "Unexpected Error". Someone help?
the reason it says its a virus is bc it downloads files just press details and run anyway and you should be good or if a anti virus thing comes up just press alow on divise