Search results

1. Raffey

Does blatant scaffold bypass?

?
  2. Raffey

Flux Or Moon?

I already have Vape but I need a client that's "made" for blatant uses if it makes sense.
  3. Raffey

what's the best alt website?

I haven't been active with the hacking community for several months, so any suggestions?
  4. Raffey

lunut and badtiger

does vape still inject on lunar or badlion?
  5. Raffey

July 24th - Good Legit Hypixel Settings

My ping is around 60 - 100 ms Title ^^^
  6. Raffey

8k Threads! ik no one cares but cool to mention!
  7. Raffey

Hypixel Skyblock DUNGEONS and FISHING

Is Mob Aura safe on Dungeons? (I'm lazy to click and sometimes die because of the hit missed) And Is Auto Fish also safe? I already asked this before, but the new update shows that it's blatant, so I don't know about it now... (PLEASE INCLUDE WHAT SETTINGS I SHOULD USE) Also I think that I need...
  8. Raffey

Reach

What's a good reach setting for Hypixel
  9. Raffey

I'm Terrie

i'm Terrie, and I use to be a smoker
  10. Raffey

Closet getting banned?

I just saw a guy saying "dont use over 12 cps & 4 horz speed in aim assist & DONT USE REACH" Is it true that you can now get banned for it?
  11. Raffey

Somehow addictive

Am I the only one that enjoys reading and sometimes answer peoples question? Maybe it's just me that has nothing better to do lol
  12. Raffey

AutoFish on Skyblock

Does AutoFish bypass for Hypixel Skyblock? (Please recommend settings)
  13. Raffey

Are these settings ok to have on Hypixel Skywars/Ranked/BedWars?

armor switch, auto armor, anti fireball, auto pearl, auto hotbar and chest steal. (Obviously I'm not using Auto armor, armor switch and chest steal in Bed Wars...)
  14. Raffey

New settings for Vape V4.05

I'm a bit worried that the client being in Beta might get me banned. What settings do y'all rec me?
  15. Raffey

Need help with my settings - April 2021

My ping is between 30ms- 60ms and max 120ms I need autoclicker, reach, some velocity and amount of W Tap. Thanks!
  16. Raffey

How to enter to the deep web

im not even joking lol
  17. Raffey

Vape V3 or V2 in Hypixel 2020!???

I know this is a dumb question, but does Vape V3 or v2 still bypass hypixel?? xd
  18. Raffey

why is french hard to learn

I speak both spanish and english. People told me that I could learn it easier just because of that. I LEGIT HAVENT LEARNED SHIT MY GUY. I used Duo fking lingo, nothing. (that app sucks) Tutorials on youtube, THEY KEEP ON TALKING FRENCH AND I DONT GET IT. I tried using the translator, kinda...
  19. Raffey

WTap ban question mark

My friend got once banned from using WTap (idk what settings he was using) so my question is if i can use it now...? (recc settings pls <3)