Hypixel Skyblock DUNGEONS and FISHING

Raffey

Social Credit
Is Mob Aura safe on Dungeons? (I'm lazy to click and sometimes die because of the hit missed)
And
Is Auto Fish also safe? I already asked this before, but the new update shows that it's blatant, so I don't know about it now... (PLEASE INCLUDE WHAT SETTINGS I SHOULD USE) Also I think that I need to use Mob Aura for fishing, so is that safe too?

ErnMore

Social Credit
Is Mob Aura safe on Dungeons? (I'm lazy to click and sometimes die because of the hit missed)
And
Is Auto Fish also safe? I already asked this before, but the new update shows that it's blatant, so I don't know about it now... (PLEASE INCLUDE WHAT SETTINGS I SHOULD USE) Also I think that I need to use Mob Aura for fishing, so is that safe too?
Mob Aura will get you banned and wiped for sure, you would get watchdogged. Auto fish would work but you would easily get staffed cuz hypixel has real good macro checks. So don't use any of them.

Raffey

Social Credit
Mob Aura will get you banned and wiped for sure, you would get watchdogged. Auto fish would work but you would easily get staffed cuz hypixel has real good macro checks. So don't use any of them.
So Autoclicking isn't safe either? lol
And thanks.

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
So Autoclicking isn't safe either? lol
And thanks.
Autoclicker is safe i use it in dungeons sometimes so i dont break my finger just dont use it for macroing something like sugar cane

e621

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
How is KA safe for players but not mobs smh
really not safe for players either, I got banned in 15 minutes using it
yet I did also bhop and use 0% velocity, also I accidentally flew.

R2_XD

Social Credit
really not safe for players either, I got banned in 15 minutes using it
yet I did also bhop and use 0% velocity, also I accidentally flew.
KA does not ban with someone not retarded settings, 0 velo doesnt watchdog either, bhop does watchdog tho