why is french hard to learn

Raffey

Social Credit
I speak both spanish and english. People told me that I could learn it easier just because of that.
I LEGIT HAVENT LEARNED SHIT MY GUY.
I used Duo fking lingo, nothing. (that app sucks)
Tutorials on youtube, THEY KEEP ON TALKING FRENCH AND I DONT GET IT.
I tried using the translator, kinda worked out, BUT its takes too long.
Any advice <3?

woahvicky

Social Credit
I speak both spanish and english. People told me that I could learn it easier just because of that.
I LEGIT HAVENT LEARNED SHIT MY GUY.
I used Duo fking lingo, nothing. (that app sucks)
Tutorials on youtube, THEY KEEP ON TALKING FRENCH AND I DONT GET IT.
I tried using the translator, kinda worked out, BUT its takes too long.
Any advice <3?
Je parle toilet

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Parler le français peut-être utile pour séduire votre bien-aimé.

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
Try and watch a move in french that you have already watched before in english, and try and talk to french people.

虚空无城

Social Credit
I think Japanese is difficult, especially its Chinese is difficult to understand, the meaning is completely different

Rases

Social Credit
One difficulty of learning French is that all the French nouns have a gender randomly assigned to them.

thegamer505

Social Credit
One difficulty of learning French is that all the French nouns have a gender randomly assigned to them.
yea which fucktard decided when inventing french, "oh yea man ig a croissant is a fucking male whilst the library is a fucking female" (i probs fucked the genders up i can't be bothered to look what gender random shit is lol)

GibsonB

Social Credit
French is so different from English. The conjugation of verbs is pretty difficult. I have problems with irregular verbs and past tenses. I'm able to speak french but when I come to write it, I give up. Thanks to this website https://ouizard.com/la-vie-en-rose-lyrics-translation-meaning/ I got some tips on how I can improve my writing skill in French. I started writing on walls with the most frequent tenses used. When I have the occasion, I have a look at them and start to learn by heart. I plan to learn by heart some songs too, to improve my pronunciation and memory.

Last edited: