1. J

Face reviel

am I hot uwu?
  2. J

Looking for a femboy bf

so any takers?
  3. J

Looking for a femboy bf

Looking for a femboy bf to be my discord kitten and we can hack together in minecraft add my discord Jacob1Jacob2#9304
  4. J

Pls add candice

because there mad that they got pranked xD
  5. J

Missed april fools joke opportunity

He should of made it so everyone that was closeting bumped up 6 block reach and get banned L would of been funny
  6. J

How do you get rid of a body?

The fbi is definetly gonna watch you now lol
  7. J

Are you a closet cheater or a blatant cheater?

Title and why
  8. J

Updated vape discord link

this motherfucker banned me for no reason trash server dont join
  9. J

Aim Assist on Mobs (Vape Lite)

V4 has it but why not Lite?
  10. J

DO NOT USE VAPE LITE ON HYPIXEL!!!

Hypixel is starting to ban vape lite users. This has nothing to do with the anti-cheat either. Its your .minecraft folder where you have the vape mod in there and for some reason they can see that. This might be the same for the vape lite too so make sure you be careful
  11. J

Suggestion for Vape Lite.

and me also aim assest on mobs
  12. J

Need Hacker Girlfriend

Any takers?
  13. J

Why do you guys hack?

Reply down below the reason why you closet/hack ill go first. Its because I have a garbage setup with a trackball mouse and I suck balls.
  14. J

Will these settings get my banned on mmc?

Autoclicker-19-20cps Aim Assest-Maxed Reach-6.00 Velocity-0%,0% Bhop-ON Killarua-Maxed
  15. J

Vape lite (Trajectories)

LOL
  16. J

Vape lite (Trajectories)

i mean it would be cool to have
  17. J

Vape Lite Aim Assist on Mobs

Why isnt this a thing yet? We need aim assist on mobs like a box that you click so it will aim at mobs. Its hard to aim when there running around also, games that uses mobs as enemys would be very helpful. Like Mineplex Super Smash Mobs or Hypixel Skyblock.
  18. J

When is the christmas deals?

title
  19. J

Are these Vape Lite settings safe for Hypixel on my main

AC: 7-12, Extra random Reach: 3.00-3.15, Only while sprinting Velocity: None AA: Low idk Sprint Fullbright
  20. J

Mobs on Aim assest

Mobs on aim assest in vape lite arent a thing for some reason. This is really helpful for Hypixel skyblock or anything with mobs in it where you need to aim