Search results

1. H

What does ms accounts mean for alts?

When all accounts are eventually ms accounts does that mean that there will be fewer alts?
  2. H

Just wondering if these settings are fine for legit play with no ban

there's little point if u can only blatantly cheat for 3 mins before ban. For me it's only worth it if I can cheat 20mins before getting banned
  3. H

aimassist rod

I have a macro in logitech g hub for my rod I have my rod at slot 4. My macro will switch to slot 4 when pressed down and switches back to 1 when I let go of the key I binded it to.
  4. H

ik however staff check every single replay. I bhopped on an alt and 2 mins later in the same game I got staff banned even though I only used it for 3 seconds.
  5. H

jus don't bhop not even once. Even if it bypasses the replay system will get u and ur at the mercy of if someone ./wdr's u.
  6. H

not true that will get u banned 100% also if u blatantly cheat the replay system will get u.
  7. H

3.3 reach, 90.5% horizontal velo got me banned in bw

wtf, I was in the 3rd bw game and I got banned for cheating.
  8. H

I got banned on hypixel with 3.3 reach and 80% velo.

What could I have done wrong? Also, I'm never cheating on my main again so I don't risk a 1 year ban.
  9. H

My LEGIT hypixel settings (vape lite)

they wont
  10. H

Closet cheat settings for hypixel

I didn't get banned immediately, after an hour of cheating I come on for 2 mins and get a watchdog ban when I didn't even cheat during that time. So maybe I was ban waved.
  11. H

nah, I have some keybinds for other cheats. I don't think I accidentally toggled them on
  12. H

Yesterday I used 3.34 reach 85% velocity. I got watchdog banned when playing bw. Seems like Hypixel finally updated Watchdog. Any settings that won't get me banned?
  13. H

HYPIXEL settings semi-blatant (200-250ms)

If u wanna be safe don't use alot of velocity. I used 3.34 reach 85% velocity and I got banned :(. I would say 3.3 reach at least 95% velocity to be safe.
  14. H

[REQ] Hypixel 150ms settings

IMO keep the velocity settings down I got detected by watchdog in bw with 3.34 reach and 85% velo and sprint. That was all I was using.
  15. H

Good Hypixel aimassist settings?

aim assist is completely undectable just don't use to high settings as it will fuck u up when fighting multiple people.
  16. H

Will i get banned for AC on Hypixel?

Well said. I know countless people who had their accounts hacked when using wurst.
  17. H

Need settings for ranked skywars

I'm so frustrated with cheaters in ranked skywars. I hit gold last season and I got so angry with cheaters that I got vape. Anyone got good settings that allow me to stand a chance in ranked without being banned. My ping is 100ms and I want to grind this season. I need reach and velocity...
  18. H

Settings for UHC hypixel

Aim assist is completely undetectable, you can use max settings and not be banned but it can mess with you when fighting multiple people so don't use if you can aim. for auto click, I use a 12 cps Logitech g hub macro I have never been banned for that. With reach, you can probably get away with...