Just wondering if these settings are fine for legit play with no ban

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
Bruh, I just tested using the bhop in lobby and got directly banned then its obviously not (100%) safe... its you who are retarded.
I'm trolling retard, bhop mode a is meant for hypixel but isnt that good and you will get banned if u use it for too long.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Bruh, I just tested using the bhop in lobby and got directly banned then its obviously not (100%) safe... its you who are retarded.
For hypixel you can use the AntiCheat A but it's frequently patched so use it at you own risk.

Highlide

Social Credit
Yeah they are 100% safe, honestly you should also use bhop mode b it's undected and will only get you banned by staff.
not true that will get u banned 100% also if u blatantly cheat the replay system will get u.

Highlide

Social Credit
For hypixel you can use the AntiCheat A but it's frequently patched so use it at you own risk.
jus don't bhop not even once. Even if it bypasses the replay system will get u and ur at the mercy of if someone ./wdr's u.

DefinitelyLegit

Social Credit
ik however staff check every single replay. I bhopped on an alt and 2 mins later in the same game I got staff banned even though I only used it for 3 seconds.
There could have been staff already there. I used tnt fly for 3 days and haven't been staff banned lol (the alt got security banned eventually tho)