Settings for UHC hypixel

Marsh

Social Credit
I want settings to ping: 80-150, and modules like: Autoclick, AimAssist, Hitbox, etc.
Semi-Blatant or the limit of settings to don't get ban by watchdog

chill-minecraft-pvp

Social Credit
i didnt got banned on hypixel for 4block reach
but 3.3 will be good for u.. i never heard someone getting banned for 3.3block reach on hypixel
high ping makes it more harder to detect cheats so...but autoclick does not matter with ping

Highlide

Social Credit
I want settings to ping: 80-150, and modules like: Autoclick, AimAssist, Hitbox, etc.
Semi-Blatant or the limit of settings to don't get ban by watchdog
Aim assist is completely undetectable, you can use max settings and not be banned but it can mess with you when fighting multiple people so don't use if you can aim. for auto click, I use a 12 cps Logitech g hub macro I have never been banned for that. With reach, you can probably get away with 3.4 max. Velocity doesn't matter as the Hypixel kb is broken so don't risk it.

I am an above-average pot pvper on lunar where cheating is impossible apart from auto click, which doesn't give you much of an advantage. I cheat on Hypixel to give me an extra advantage when grinding. I only cheat on Hypixel and a few other servers that I don't play on much because I know I won't be banned.

If you're bad at pvp now and want to be undetected don't expect to be insane overnight as you need to be somewhat good at the game.

Memer_420

Social Credit
ab2bcbe7-b7fe-42af-8c70-67b10dcd665a this is mine. Bind killaura to r and only use it against other blatant cheaters.