Search results

1. B

Vape Lite on Lunar Client

Do you know why when i try and inject vape lite to lunar my game just instantly closes? I read to launch it in windowed mode, then inject vape as admin but as soon as i enable say ESP my game just closes with no error message or anything
  2. B

Vape Lite on Lunar Client

Hey guys, so i’m an old school vape lite player coming back to MC. Now to load vape lite as followed on lunar, i read to launch it after you’ve launched LC. But as i understood before, loading the cheat before lauching the game made the cheat more undetectable. Does this change that in any way...
  3. B

Break Blocks

Thought so thanks
  4. B

Break Blocks

Hey guys, so i see a lot of posts about “break blocks” with Vape Lite. I’ve been using break blocks and auto-clicker since i started using vape. Should i not be using it anymore? Just curious as to whether its safe to use or not. Thanks
  5. B

Disable hit delay for vape lite

Is it risky to turn this on, will i get banned?? And what exactly does it do. Thanks
  6. B

[VIPER] Does ESP Bypass?

so its absolutely safe to use then
  7. B

[VIPER] Does ESP Bypass?

i would like a serious answer please, because i see multiple comments both about it being patched for years and others commenting that it's an ez pz bypass, nothing to worry about. So i'm curious what the legit answer is... Thanks
  8. B

[VIPER] Does ESP Bypass?

How about nametags/tracers?
  9. B

[VIPER] Does ESP Bypass?

Just wondering if ESP bypasses?
  10. B

Self Destruct + Open in-game GUI

Hey guys, coming back to MC from a bit of a break. Purchased Vape Lite again, and forget the hot keys to open the in-game GUI and self destruct, could anyone help me out with a quick reminder? Thanks in advance. Happy vaping :)
  11. B

Most blatant settings

Judging from what i’ve seen and read on forums, Watchdog does not ban for reach. Again, i’m not sure if this is true or not but this is what people say about it on the forums
  12. B

good csgo cheats

If you’re looking for reliable Cs:go cheats i 100% suggest aimjunkies. I’ve been with them for years and there hacks are 100% legit and undetectable all year round. I promise you wont be disappointed. Check them out!
  13. B

Opening GUI

I just purchased Vape Lite Client but when i’m in game i don’t know how to open the GUI. Is it supposed to show up on its own or is there a pre-made hotkey for that?
  14. B

Faithful and Viper MC VAPE LITE

Thanks a lot man, really appreciate the feedback!
  15. B

Thank You for the help!
  16. B

Hey guys, so i have just recently thought about purchasing Vape Lite. I have always been a legit player on MC and am second guessing due to the thought of getting banned. However, if i were to purchase the Client i would be using the bare-minimum to be as safe as possible. Most likely auto...
  17. B

Hey guys, so i have just recently thought about purchasing Vape Lite. I have always been a legit player on MC and am second guessing due to the thought of getting banned. However, if i were to purchase the Client i would be using the bare-minimum to be as safe as possible. Most likely auto...