Most blatant settings

GN03_pVp

Social Credit
So I've heard that nothing above 4.2 blocks of reach bypasses on hypixel. But I've been using it all night and I get outreached by many people who are also cheating. So that raised the question. Whats the most blatant I could be without getting watchdog banned? idc about recordings or staff bans.

Bushell01

Social Credit
So I've heard that nothing above 4.2 blocks of reach bypasses on hypixel. But I've been using it all night and I get outreached by many people who are also cheating. So that raised the question. Whats the most blatant I could be without getting watchdog banned? idc about recordings or staff bans.
Judging from what i’ve seen and read on forums, Watchdog does not ban for reach. Again, i’m not sure if this is true or not but this is what people say about it on the forums

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Judging from what i’ve seen and read on forums, Watchdog does not ban for reach. Again, i’m not sure if this is true or not but this is what people say about it on the forums
That’s false information; reach is obviously bannable. On hypixel the maximum reach they allow is 4.5, anything higher than that does not let the hit register. Just don’t use more than 4 blocks of reach, and you should be fine. If you want to experiment this, go on an alt, use a VPN, and use 6 blocks reach with misplace.

Saprix

Social Credit
That’s false information; reach is obviously bannable. On hypixel the maximum reach they allow is 4.5, anything higher than that does not let the hit register. Just don’t use more than 4 blocks of reach, and you should be fine. If you want to experiment this, go on an alt, use a VPN, and use 6 blocks reach with misplace.
Why misplace ?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
the difference between the reach & Misplace is just the visual effect.