Faithful and Viper MC VAPE LITE

Bushell01

Social Credit
Hey guys, so i have just recently thought about purchasing Vape Lite. I have always been a legit player on MC and am second guessing due to the thought of getting banned. However, if i were to purchase the Client i would be using the bare-minimum to be as safe as possible. Most likely auto clicker 9-11 cps, bare minimum reach and probably velocity. The servers i mainly play on are viper and faithful. I was wondering how safe it would be and what are the chances of getting banned.

Thanks in advance

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
I would say go for it, but not sure for which settings you should use for these servers. Here are ghost settings that I would believe to bypass any server:
Auto Clicker: 9-14 (all other options for it are up to you)
Reach: 3.0-3.1 (check all the options under it except misplace)
Velocity: virtical 100, horizontal 90, chance 100 (don't use kite, other options could make it more legit)
Sprint and wtap are up to you
all render options are also up to you

Note: To bypass ss use unsigned vape lite (DON'T USE THE SIGNED VERSION).

Bushell01

Social Credit
I would say go for it, but not sure for which settings you should use for these servers. Here are ghost settings that I would believe to bypass any server:
Auto Clicker: 9-14 (all other options for it are up to you)
Reach: 3.0-3.1 (check all the options under it except misplace)
Velocity: virtical 100, horizontal 90, chance 100 (don't use kite, other options could make it more legit)
Sprint and wtap are up to you
all render options are also up to you

Note: To bypass ss use unsigned vape lite (DON'T USE THE SIGNED VERSION).
Thanks a lot man, really appreciate the feedback!