Search results

1. Happy karambit

can i buy vape lite with RUST skins?

no? i was just asking if i could buy it with skins, like a different payment and i don't even need it anymore
  2. Happy karambit

3. Happy karambit

can't inject.

i did but what they said didn't rlly help he only told me to turn off my antivirus and try signed version wich both of them didn't work and i said i had contacted support and was asked if someone already had this problem and could fix it not so you could come here and said bla bla bla contact...
  4. Happy karambit

can't inject.

i have already have contacted support but i want to know if someone had the same problem and how did they fix it? "Error while Loading Unable to connect to servers If you can not resolve this issue please contact support"
  5. Happy karambit

BLC And lunar client

is it possible to still inject vapelite on BLC and is it possible to inject on lunar?
  6. Happy karambit

Speed Bridge for vapelite but "legit"

how is that blatant its impossible to get banned for that you must have gottem banned for something else
  7. Happy karambit

WatchDog bot

i use vapelite there is no antibot from what i know
  8. Happy karambit

How to find ores in hypixel UHC

I Always put the id of the item example you want to find diamond ore , search Diamond Ore Id on google or something and put the number in and it should show up if you have search on. im pretty sure you can't just type diamond (i think you can put Diamond_ore but it did not work for me). Turn...
  9. Happy karambit

WatchDog bot

i was in a uhc game and this bot started circling around about 3 times in one game to be exact, does that mean anything like my settings are way to high and the bot is detecting something or is that normal or something?
  10. Happy karambit

Bypass Ss Help

So I Have lets say like steam and i open steam but it actually launches vape and when i get frozen i delete vape and put in real steam,check recent and delete anything sus is that all i need to do or do i need to do something else?
  11. Happy karambit

Cave Finder

don't see the point in this cause its rlly easy to find a cave using c counter and if you are in uhc u can just do the f5 glitch.
  12. Happy karambit

Idk where to post this (important)

does it only get invisible when he has it injected? if yes just tell him to inject it after he joins the lobby he wants or he can just join your party and u start the game or go to https://www.vape.gg/contact/
  13. Happy karambit

Sometimes you have to give up on people. Not Because you don't care, but because they dont.

Sometimes you have to give up on people. Not Because you don't care, but because they dont.
  14. Happy karambit

aimassist

i have a good aim but wanted to use a little bit of aimassist help i am currently using Click aim on item whitelist on vertical on vertical speed 25 horizontal speed 35 range 3.5 max angle 45 i cant notice any thing with or without aim assist and dont know im doing something wrong if any1...
  15. Happy karambit

Speed Bridge for vapelite but "legit"

add something like impair speed bridge mod you can toggle it so when you are on the edge of a block it auto shifts so its easy to speed bridge
  16. Happy karambit

what reach should i put for hypixel sw 150-200 ping?

what reach for hypixel sw 150-200 ping
  17. Happy karambit

Any Good server to test settings/mess around?

Says in title
  18. Happy karambit

Are These settings safe to use on my main on hypixel? (vapelite)

AutoClicker: Left Click on 10-16 item whitelist axe and sword extra randomization on AimAssist: Click aim on item whitelist on axe and sowrd vertical 25 speed horizontal 35 range 3.5 max angle 46 reach: only while sprinting on reach 3.10-3.40 velocity: horizontal 90 vertical 100 chance 90 i...