can't inject.

Happy karambit

Social Credit
i have already have contacted support but i want to know if someone had the same problem and how did they fix it?

"Error while Loading Unable to connect to servers If you can not resolve this issue please contact support"

Happy karambit

Social Credit
i did but what they said didn't rlly help he only told me to turn off my antivirus and try signed version wich both of them didn't work and i said i had contacted support and was asked if someone already had this problem and could fix it not so you could come here and said bla bla bla contact support.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
i did but what they said didn't rlly help he only told me to turn off my antivirus and try signed version wich both of them didn't work and i said i had contacted support and was asked if someone already had this problem and could fix it not so you could come here and said bla bla bla contact support.
If what we told you didn't work, respond to the email we sent you and tell us that, and we will continue to help you. We do not offer technical support on our forums, but we are more than happy to help you with this over email.