Speed Bridge for vapelite but "legit"

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Nah dude, I wasn’t even using reach and I was only autoclicking on hypixel, it had to be that that gotten me banned, it is pretty blatant because if you have it enable and you are not bridging and day you are ima mountain or something and you walk on the edge of a block and it will automatically sneak for you. Having that it automatically sneaks for you even when you are not bridging looks pretty blatant.
It is planned to change this.

zSnowy

Social Credit
It isn't blatant at all, people use it all the time. It even has the same function on Vape V3: It's called Scaffold, of course it has its blatant mode but if you enable the legit module it'll do exactely as you said. Please, add it to vape lite.

MastaNub

Social Credit
Suggestions to this suggestion:
•Sneak time (in ticks), so you can choose if to sneak for 1 tick (at the very edge of the block) or if to sneak for 5-10 ticks so it looks more legit.
•Auto click/auto place blocks with optional delay after crouching/reaching the edge so it doesn't place blocks instantly.
•Don't start bridging without the player placing the first block if auto click/auto place is on.
•As well as a keybind it should also have "hold <sneak button> to activate" option, kind of like click aim for aim assist (which I think should also be rebindable from left click to something else).
•Make sure it works on diagonal bridges too.

Side notes:
•If sneak time is set to 0 and auto place is on (with place delay on 0) it should be expected for Vape to do a perfect 1 click breezily (if a player has perfect crosshair placement and is doing breezily strafes in a correct way, that is). A lot of servers would discard block placing packets if you're clicking too fast and getting perfect clicking is near impossible.
•For diagonal bridges it's kinda tricky because you want to reach the edge first before placing first two blocks.

If something doesn't make sense or needs elaboration please tag me. I really want this module to be superior over any other bridging cheats.

Last edited: