Search results

1. soulplexis

Vape no longer working

hwid and ip are both updated temp disable off etc. when i download the exe basically i try to run it and it says "This app can't run on your pc". i got a backup exe from usb and tried to run it. it gets to stage 8 and says "its taking a long time contact suppport", and then the game crashes and...
  2. soulplexis

AutoArmor OnlyInventory

I think if InventoryOnly is on but NOT OpenInventory, it shouldn't close your inventory either. It's a little bit confusing at times.
  3. soulplexis

Opponent strength indicator

Players will have a arrow on them indicating if they can deal more damage than you Potion effects, armor, enchantments, held weapon. ^ (Red color) - indicate the player will deal more damage to you than you deal to them. = (Gray color) - the player deals the same amount of damage to you v (Green...
  4. soulplexis

hypixelfly only on ground

deleted
  5. soulplexis

AutoArmor NoMove

i would like an optin in AutoArmor to only start auto-armoring when i'm not moving, and only while im not moving.
  6. soulplexis

My hypixel "legit" settingss

keep in mind that these settings are made to look 100% legit to staff, and be usable in the long term. these settings have gotten me winning about 3/4 of the games im in and about 9/10 duels im in. comment "hackpixel" if this helped you vape nation, vape nation we'll see you guys later...
  7. soulplexis

Vape v3 velocity broken?

I was testing vape v3's velocity and found that on 0% 0% chance 100% it did basicly nothing to velocity taken.
  8. soulplexis

blatant module crash/lag bug

whenever i inject vape the first time i toggle on the blatant modules like bhop keepsprint or scaffold the game freezes for a second and sometimes it crashes or just makes the game unstable. does anyone else have this
  9. soulplexis

Triggerbot post-swing

after someone dies you swing x amount of times afterwards. makes triggerbot look more legit here is another suggestion, killaura option to silent-aimbot or not so that if the server is ncp i can be blatantly kilauraing people if i want
  10. soulplexis

Auto-Toggler (?)

Deleted due to autism
  11. soulplexis

Mineplex settings?

Want to get a high level on mineplex fast, but i dont want to look suspicious.
  12. soulplexis

Vape review

here are my thoughts on Vape 2.0: 1. Undetectability (vs anticheats): Every module that isn't blatant and that I have the right settings for has bypassed the most advanced anticheats on and off the market including AAC and Spartan. Given you use the proper settings you will only flag about as...