My hypixel "legit" settingss

soulplexis

Social Credit
keep in mind that these settings are made to look 100% legit to staff, and be usable in the long term. these settings have gotten me winning about 3/4 of the games im in and about 9/10 duels im in.
comment "hackpixel" if this helped you
vape nation, vape nation we'll see you guys later.

AimAssist:
Only swords/axes: up to you, i leave it off
Click aim: no
Aim vertically: yes updated: no
Vertical speed: 3.5 updated: n/a
Horizontal speed: 4 updated: 1.5
Max angle: 100 updated: 85
Distance: 5 updated: 4.2

Autoclicker:
Only swords/axes: no
Click range: 6.5-12.5 updated: 5-14
Inventory fill: yes (i use this to steal from chests as cheststeal seems not legit to me)

Hitboxes:
dont use this

Reach:
3.5 - 4.5 updated: 3 - 3.5

Velocity:
Horizontal: you can set this REALLY low, i use 75% updated: 95%
Vertical: 100% (doesnt really matter if it's at max, leaving this high will make you look more legit and doesn't affect you getting knocked anywhere so i recommend leaving it at 100%)
Chance: 92%

values:
players: yes
mobs: no
antibot:yes
ignore naked:
teams by server: use if on teamed bedwars or skywars
teams by color: use if on teamed bedwars or skywars
mcf: yes

some notes and updates: these are very very outdated, i don't use these high of settings anymore. the reason the reach is so high is because hypixel used to have a hit glitch (it's fixed) where if you had reach that wasn't a full block (if you had it at like 3.3 or 3.6 or something) it wouldn't let you hit the enemy. if you had it at 4 blocks or 3 blocks (it had to be full blocks) it would let you hit them.
i know updating this forum is irrelevant because of the publicprofiles but i thought i would do it anyway because its liek bro why ur reach so high, why ur aimassist = aimbot

Last edited: