Recent content by soulplexis

1. soulplexis

Vape no longer working

i found out that it was my antivirus blocking it. sorry for the misunderstanding
  2. soulplexis

Vape no longer working

no no, its not vape lite. its vape v4 that isnt working for me. the exe wont launch at all is there a 64 (or 32?) bit version of the exe i found out thats likely the reason nevermind.
  3. soulplexis

Vape no longer working

no i only have vape v4 not vape lite
  4. soulplexis

Vape no longer working

so do you know whats wrong with my vape why it not works??
  5. soulplexis

Vape no longer working

it doesnt say how to do that. is support here? i assumed the forums were the support
  6. soulplexis

Vape no longer working

where does it say where to contact support
  7. soulplexis

Vape no longer working

hwid and ip are both updated temp disable off etc. when i download the exe basically i try to run it and it says "This app can't run on your pc". i got a backup exe from usb and tried to run it. it gets to stage 8 and says "its taking a long time contact suppport", and then the game crashes and...
  8. soulplexis

Vape v4 vs AGC

if you dont care about being banned later on like after an hour and you jus wanna have fun, here's mine: autoclicker 10-14 i had it on 19-20 for combo and didnt get banned though so lol reach 3.0-3.2 or 3.5 but it gets you banned faster go low to medium on the aim assist just not too high use...
  9. soulplexis

AutoArmor OnlyInventory

I think if InventoryOnly is on but NOT OpenInventory, it shouldn't close your inventory either. It's a little bit confusing at times.
  10. soulplexis

A long time ago I screwed up a lot on the forums, sorry about that

A long time ago I screwed up a lot on the forums, sorry about that
  11. soulplexis

Opponent strength indicator

Players will have a arrow on them indicating if they can deal more damage than you Potion effects, armor, enchantments, held weapon. ^ (Red color) - indicate the player will deal more damage to you than you deal to them. = (Gray color) - the player deals the same amount of damage to you v (Green...
  12. soulplexis

hypixelfly only on ground

deleted
  13. soulplexis

AutoArmor NoMove

i would like an optin in AutoArmor to only start auto-armoring when i'm not moving, and only while im not moving.
  14. soulplexis

My hypixel "legit" settingss

but its hackpixel who caers? its v3 by the wya
  15. soulplexis

My hypixel "legit" settingss

keep in mind that these settings are made to look 100% legit to staff, and be usable in the long term. these settings have gotten me winning about 3/4 of the games im in and about 9/10 duels im in. comment "hackpixel" if this helped you vape nation, vape nation we'll see you guys later...