Vape v4 vs AGC

Thomehhhs

Social Credit
Hey guys,
What are settings on vape v4 that can bypass mmc im only looking for settings who dont trigger logs. With this being said modules i wnat settings for are reach(if possible) aim assist, and autoclicker

winstonwlau

Social Credit
mmc has very good anticheat that can detect pretty much anything. so no reach or velocity, just autoclicker at 8-14 with aim assist 100,6,6.

Thomehhhs

Social Credit
mmc has very good anticheat that can detect pretty much anything. so no reach or velocity, just autoclicker at 8-14 with aim assist 100,6,6.
If i look at aimassist you only have aimspeed which 1-10 and then fov and distance, which one one which

Thomehhhs

Social Credit
maybe turn down vspeed to 3 or 4 if you're really worried but yeah it should be good
Uh i got banned today on a new server called potionland with 3-3.01 reach, aim assist 1.6 hspeed distance4 ans fov 85, autoclicker 9-16 inventroyfill and blockhitting

winstonwlau

Social Credit
Uh i got banned today on a new server called potionland with 3-3.01 reach, aim assist 1.6 hspeed distance4 ans fov 85, autoclicker 9-16 inventroyfill and blockhitting

i'm not familiar with the potionland anticheat but if i had to guess, i would say it's probably your autoclicker.

Toxic Teddy

Social Credit
I use 3.05 to 3.15 on minemen club , autoclicker on 9-12 , I have aim assist really low since I don't really need it , velocity on 90 and I haven't been frozen or anything like that.

soulplexis

Social Credit
if you dont care about being banned later on like after an hour and you jus wanna have fun, here's mine:
autoclicker 10-14 i had it on 19-20 for combo and didnt get banned though so lol
reach 3.0-3.2 or 3.5 but it gets you banned faster
go low to medium on the aim assist just not too high
use noslowdown too it works
if you acutally dont wanna get banned ever, honestly idk

JustAVapeUser

Social Credit
reach 3.06 can still make you flag, velocity 99% can still make you flag.
I'd say autoclicker only AND aimassist if you really want to, don't use vertical aimassist, just horizontal with medium settings and you should be good.