Recent content by Duckman

1. D

New Watchdog/Staff Settings/Ping 180 - 200

the lower ur ping is the harder it is to detect hitboxes i think
  2. D

Best v3 setting for hypixel 40-50 ping

on hypixel you can get away with really high settings and hypixel's maximum reach is 4.2 so 3.8 to 4.2 reach. + only really fucked up mods will ban you for 'reach'. because hypixel currently has no way of detecting reach. kb u can use however much you want but dont use vertical kb, its gonna...
  3. D

New Watchdog/Staff Settings/Ping 180 - 200

i have 200 ms and i use aim assist click aim check on block break only on target 10 horizontal speed 180 angle 5 blocks reach 3.8-4.2 velocity 60% horizontal 100% vertical 100% chance only on target autoclicker inventory fill block hit 11-16 cps hitboxes 0.31 timer 1.05 ive been using...
  4. D

How to know if a moderator is on u in hypixel

it wasnt me thats bumping lol i just notice the amount of people commenting around this time. i just commented that because i want people to know that its not like that anymore
  5. D

New Watchdog/Staff Settings

just dont use hitboxes, nofall, keepsprint... stuff like that are easy to tell. just use some closet stuff. my personal settings btw i have 200ms reach: 3.6-4.0 velo: 70 horizontal 100 vertical 100%chance sprint autoclicker: 12-15 cps no right click mode aim assist: honestly idk lol
  6. D

fix vape allies when nicked on hypixel

playing games like mega walls. i found out that if ur nicked vape color ally thing actually recognize your name as white. pls fix i dont want to middle click on every single one of the 24 teammate i have when the game start
  7. D

guys this post is old now lol. they fixed it now all bots are derpy dogs
  8. D

hypixel settings? blatant but not enough to get banned?

i have 200 ms pls give me blatant settings but not enough to get banned by watchdog
  9. D

What does strafe even do

title
  10. D

When u get watchdog reported a doggo skin is going to spin around you when the guy isnt dog skin and spins around u thats when a moderator is on you. I recommand not ticking the remove bots in antibot so u can tell when a moderator is on you.
  11. D

Best hypixel ranked settings?

does beanernet matter alot
  12. D

Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Brief description of the bug: Crashing when switching servers How to reproduce the bug: If you have velocity on when u log out and try to join another server your minecraft will crash Video / screenshot of the bug:
  13. D

Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Brief description of the bug:block hitting and bowing while in inventory How to reproduce the bug: Idk what cost it probably inventory fill for auto clicker because I wasn’t using invwalk or anything blatant. When I go into my inventory I separated blocks and my character starts to block hit...
  14. D

Best hypixel ranked settings?

yeah but they had vertical kb( most of them) since now hypixel took watchdog thru a fantasy walk and it learnt a lot. even 99% vertical velocity will get u banned. So i need something new