Best hypixel ranked settings?

Duckman

Social Credit
Check Hypixel's settings topics on forum. There are a lot of them.
yeah but they had vertical kb( most of them) since now hypixel took watchdog thru a fantasy walk and it learnt a lot. even 99% vertical velocity will get u banned. So i need something new

ViKT0R

Social Credit
yeah but they had vertical kb( most of them) since now hypixel took watchdog thru a fantasy walk and it learnt a lot. even 99% vertical velocity will get u banned. So i need something new
?? None of them have vertical KB from what I just checked.
Just use Togle's settings and turn reach up to 3.4 - 3.8 if you wanna be a lil blatant (not bannable). Although 3.3 - 3.6 is good enough if you have low ping, so you gotta adjust the settings depending on your ping.

Nexus

Social Credit
?? None of them have vertical KB from what I just checked.
Just use Togle's settings and turn reach up to 3.4 - 3.8 if you wanna be a lil blatant (not bannable). Although 3.3 - 3.6 is good enough if you have low ping, so you gotta adjust the settings depending on your ping.
3.3-3.6 is blatant af is with low ping TF

soaR

Social Credit
3.3-3.6 is blatant af is with low ping TF
If you fucking read what he requested then you wouldn't even be saying this

He said "...idc if it's blatant as long as it's not blatant enough to get banned"

astetic

Social Credit
use netlimiter or beanernet and then turn down velocity to like 70% horizontal and 3.6 - 3.8 reach you can literally ace every game up until diamond i swear.

astetic

Social Credit
does beanernet matter alot
guessing that it just highers ping in some way, yes.
you if you reach 3.8 with 20 ms then ur getting banned def.
if beanernet highers ur ping by 200 then you'll get away with 3.6 - 3.8 probably.
also imo its easier to pvp with it just kinda annoying when opening chests and that