Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Status
Not open for further replies.

udal

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: text gui stays pinned/unpinned across profiles

How to reproduce the bug:
when you have the text gui pinned on one profile, sync settings, and don't have it pinned on a another profile. vice versa for unpinning text gui

Video / screenshot of the bug:
n/a

Dark_

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Autoclicker with "blockhit" enabled will sometimes make you unblock after clicking while holding down right click. (bad explanation watch video/reproduce)

Have blockhit enabled and hold right click, then hold left click for over a second and let go of left click but not right click, sometimes it will unblock your sword even if you are still holding right click

https://streamable.com/prero (keystrokes didnt show me holding right click but i was)

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Brief description of the bug: Allowed items

How to reproduce the bug: See the video

Thanks pm @James for reward
Brief description of the bug:Vape lite macros and auto pot “right click” doesnt appear on any type of keystrokes mod

How to reproduce the bug:set a macro that uses right mouse button or left mouse button or try to use auto pot and basically keystrokes mod won’t show that you clicked at all and also it isn’t because of the mod blocking vape since the auto clicker works normally on the same version of the keystrokes mod and I would like to mention that I only tried it on vape lite

Video / screenshot of the bug:can’t provide one rn
That's not really a bug, the macros aren't real clicks.

Brief description of the bug: Vape Self-Destruct Keyboard Shortcut Not working

How to reproduce the bug: When Vape Is injected, try pressing Left Control, then The Windows Home button on the keyboard. The Client will not self-destruct

Video / screenshot of the bug: Video File too Large
Works just fine, you are probably misunderstanding what the home key is, its above your number pad. Some people confuse this with the windows key for some reason.

Brief description of the bug: Crash of Minecraft when activating blatant modules

How to reproduce the bug: Go for yourself to a survival world and activate at least 75% flagrant modules.

Video / screenshot of the bug: I could not pass one at the time that happened
I can't reproduce this, if this happens you would have to submit a contact form so we can look at your logs.

Brief description of the bug: Weird font bug

How to reproduce the bug: Not sure at all, maybe I don't have the proper font installed

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://imgur.com/a/4xKeLbc

This should probably be fixed now for you, you probably just happene

Brief description of the bug: Having freecam as a hidden module makes you character look directly south when showing hidden modules.

How to reproduce the bug: Have freecam as a hidden module, then show all hidden modules.

https://streamable.com/afodd
Brief description of the bug: You are still able to turn on modules that are hidden.

Try to enable a module while unchecked.

https://streamable.com/vg3rw

Thanks you can pm @James for reward.

Brief description of the bug: text gui stays pinned/unpinned across profiles

when you have the text gui pinned on one profile, sync settings, and don't have it pinned on a another profile. vice versa for unpinning text gui

n/a

Brief description of the bug: Autoclicker with "blockhit" enabled will sometimes make you unblock after clicking while holding down right click. (bad explanation watch video/reproduce)

Have blockhit enabled and hold right click, then hold left click for over a second and let go of left click but not right click, sometimes it will unblock your sword even if you are still holding right click

https://streamable.com/prero (keystrokes didnt show me holding right click but i was)

udal

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: having your text gui pinned makes your book have colours

pin your text gui and open a book

upload_2019-4-28_16-6-12.png

South_Road

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: After reinstalling Vape V3, I noticed that me server list was messed up with none of my servers showing up. I restarted my pc and it fixed. Then today it happened again, except that this time the server.dat.tpm was gone completely

How to reproduce the bug: I think it is random cuz it doesn't always happen

Video / screenshot of the bug: No server.dat.tpm file :(

Attachments

• server.datisgone.PNG
    server.datisgone.PNG
    74.8 KB · Views: 6
VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Freecam crash

How to reproduce the bug: Enabled "Freecam" without "Spawn Fake" checked and click on "Spawn Fake" and the minecraft chach

Video / screenshot of the bug: try your self

HaxLover

Social Credit

Brief description of the bug:
can't inject vape with frames+ 2.0

How to reproduce the bug: put Frames+ 2.0 in your mod folder,
open mc,
try to run vape v3,
it goes up to 8/27 and then it stops or crashes,
I tried several times injecting it while loading the mods or with mc already opened, nothing.
then i removed the mod from the folder and vape worked again.
is it just a problem that happens to me? I was gonna buy the mod cause my pc sucks but if you tell me that there's noway vape works with that I won't buy it
Video / screenshot of the bug: n/a

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: can't inject vape with frames+ 2.0

open mc,
try to run vape v3,
I tried several times injecting it while loading the mods or with mc already opened, nothing.
is it just a problem that happens to me? I was gonna buy the mod cause my pc sucks but if you tell me that there's noway vape works with that I won't buy it
https://www.vape.gg/contact

Duckman

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug:block hitting and bowing while in inventory

How to reproduce the bug: Idk what cost it probably inventory fill for auto clicker because I wasn’t using invwalk or anything blatant. When I go into my inventory I separated blocks and my character starts to block hit for no reason at all and I can also bow people

astetic

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: After playing a while on 1 server you can't join other servers. (only 1.8.9 V3)

How to reproduce the bug: join a server and play on it (30 min - 1 hr). Log out, refresh list. Unable to connect

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://imgur.com/IBfbbQN

Duckman

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Crashing when switching servers

How to reproduce the bug: If you have velocity on when u log out and try to join another server your minecraft will crash

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Brief description of the bug: having your text gui pinned makes your book have colours
How to reproduce the bug: pin your text gui and open a book
View attachment 480
I was unable to reproduce this at all.

Brief description of the bug: After reinstalling Vape V3, I noticed that me server list was messed up with none of my servers showing up. I restarted my pc and it fixed. Then today it happened again, except that this time the server.dat.tpm was gone completely

How to reproduce the bug: I think it is random cuz it doesn't always happen

Video / screenshot of the bug: No server.dat.tpm file :(
That's not related to vape in any way.

Brief description of the bug: Watermark vape v3

How to reproduce the bug: Inject vape v3, click on "Watermark" it nice but if you unchecking "Shadow" the "v3.25" will be hiden for some reason....

Video / screenshot of the bug: Shadow : checked
http://prntscr.com/nj05ks

Shadow : unchecked
http://prntscr.com/nj05fx
Thanks you can pm for reward.

Brief description of the bug: Freecam crash

How to reproduce the bug: Enabled "Freecam" without "Spawn Fake" checked and click on "Spawn Fake" and the minecraft chach

Video / screenshot of the bug: try your self
I cant reproduce this, sometimes a similar issue can happen if you are using a shaders mod.

Brief description of the bug: can't inject vape with frames+ 2.0

open mc,
try to run vape v3,

Thanks but that's not a bug, just a compatibility issue.

Brief description of the bug:block hitting and bowing while in inventory

How to reproduce the bug: Idk what cost it probably inventory fill for auto clicker because I wasn’t using invwalk or anything blatant. When I go into my inventory I separated blocks and my character starts to block hit for no reason at all and I can also bow people

I have no clue what you mean by this you'd need to either elaborate or record an example of this happening.

Brief description of the bug: After playing a while on 1 server you can't join other servers. (only 1.8.9 V3)

How to reproduce the bug: join a server and play on it (30 min - 1 hr). Log out, refresh list. Unable to connect

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://imgur.com/IBfbbQN
You are not describing any specific bug, if you are crashing submit a contact form so we can look at your logs.

Brief description of the bug: Crashing when switching servers

How to reproduce the bug: If you have velocity on when u log out and try to join another server your minecraft will crash

I'm unable to reproduce this.

Nutsay123

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Whenever I load Vape V3 or V2 my minecraft crashed. I've redownloaded vape, minecraft, restarted computer, and It still won't work. My HWID and IP are up to date.

How to reproduce the bug: Just when I try to inject Vape V2 or V3

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Brief description of the bug: Whenever I load Vape V3 or V2 my minecraft crashed. I've redownloaded vape, minecraft, restarted computer, and It still won't work. My HWID and IP are up to date.

How to reproduce the bug: Just when I try to inject Vape V2 or V3

Thats not a bug, thats you crashing, contact us at https://www.vape.gg/contact/

Sanbalator

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Aim Assist not working. VAPE V3

How to reproduce the bug: Have Aim While On Target on.

BigLeagueMemes

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Formatting not rendering in VLite when you try to open using a VPN.

How to reproduce the bug: Enable a VPN, Inject Vlite, Login, and there it is.

d62c382a59461589dce25b5edcecfbcc.png

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
Brief description of the bug: Formatting not rendering in VLite when you try to open using a VPN.

How to reproduce the bug: Enable a VPN, Inject Vlite, Login, and there it is.

d62c382a59461589dce25b5edcecfbcc.png
They won't do so, there is a post in tutorials by manthe on how to use vape with a VPN tho, you can also start minecraft, inject vape, then use the vpn and reconnect by using an alt manager mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.