When will the next vape discount be?

ImBeastTayler

Social Credit
Hello, I want to know when the next vape discount will be. I have the money in hand, and my uncle will lend the card for min, next promotion, vape bought.

If I buy the vape, and change the pc, but the other stay with the vape, what will I do?​

Last edited:

ImBeastTayler

Social Credit
[QUOTE = "Desconsiderado, poste: 23470, membro: 3357"] O próximo, vape, venda, provavelmente estará no verão. [/ QUOTE]
Next summer? Are you crazy? It will be still in 2019

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
We've been known to do seasonal sales to coincide with most of your guys' highschool breaks (winter, spring, summer) but it's really up to Manthe's discretion as to when we put our products on sale. Can't say for sure if we will even ever have one again!

ImBeastTayler

Social Credit
[QUOTE = "James, post: 23530, member: 1014"] Fomos conhecidos por fazer vendas sazonais para coincidir com a maioria dos intervalos de highschool de seus colegas (inverno, primavera, verão), mas cabe realmente à discrição de Manthe quanto a quando colocamos nossos produtos à venda. Não posso dizer com certeza se algum dia teremos um novamente! [/ QUOTE]
Ah, it's because I already have the money and the card, I just need to wait for a promotion, I want to buy the vape, the worst thing is that I'm Brazilian.