What is this detection?

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
One of my friends got banned in a practice server while getting ssed . He was using ppclicker and Vape V4 , he told me that they used process hacker on his pc , right after the guy who screenshared opened the searchresults.txt file he found something that banned my friend. What did he detect tho?
This is what the search results . txt was writing.

Process Hacker 2.39.124
Windows NT 10.0 (64-bit)
5/13/2022 4:55:50 PM

0x7ff83002dc00 (9): PcaClient

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
0x7ff83002dc00 (9): PcaClient

this is the vape string?
It's not a vape strings, it's normal, in the pcaclient this things is shown regardless if you used vape.
And tbh it's not an issue if vape v4 is detected in screenshare since it's not meant.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
It's not a vape strings, it's normal, in the pcaclient this things is shown regardless if you used vape.
And tbh it's not an issue if vape v4 is detected in screenshare since it's not meant.
Yeah of course . i know that vape v4 isn't mean to bypass , but when we saw that string i was like ''how could this be a vape string''

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Yeah of course . i know that vape v4 isn't mean to bypass , but when we saw that string i was like ''how could this be a vape string''
It's just a normal strings that is in the pcaclient by default, so your friend has been false banned.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
UPDATE: I talked with the staff that banned me and they told me that they banned me because my pcaclient or whatever was cleared , that's why there were no strings of Vape V4 and that's why i got banned.