What is the best Vape Lite settings on Mineman.club?

UnknownLiteDK

Social Credit
Hey guys,

What is the best settings for vape lite on MMC?

Many threads say between 3.0 - 3.3 but other say they have been Playing for days with like 3,5-4,0 and up to 6 blocks.

Hope someone can help, and can i actually use it without getting Banned or frozen 2 seconds after?

Last edited:

Can

Social Credit
Hey guys,

What is the best settings for vapelite on MMC?

Many threads say between 3.0 - 3.3 but other say they have been Playing for days with like 3-5-4,0 and up to 6 blocks.

Hope simeons can help, and can i actually use it withput getting Bannede or frozen 2 seconds after?

I have heard from my contacts that the anticheat detects a whopping 3.01 reach coded the one and the only @Ygore

Can

Social Credit
what the actual fuck is your purpose here? honestly do you just sit in your chair getting pleasure from your autistic replys?

Are you stupid or stupid? the coder of minemen club anticheat is YGore

Zlorp

Social Credit

Now don't be stupid kids, the anti-cheat does detect the client to a certain extent, but I believe if you only use aim-assist, or the kb modifier, this won't happen to you lol (the video is some random shit i found on youtube, vape-lite isn't detectable as much anywhere else).

Can

Social Credit

Now don't be stupid kids, the anti-cheat does detect the client to a certain extent, but I believe if you only use aim-assist, or the kb modifier, this won't happen to you lol (the video is some random shit i found on youtube, vape-lite isn't detectable as much anywhere else).

I finessed your bitch

Ocureal

Social Credit
Hey guys,

Many threads say between 3.0 - 3.3 but other say they have been Playing for days with like 3,5-4,0 and up to 6 blocks.

Hope someone can help, and can i actually use it without getting Banned or frozen 2 seconds after?
3.0-3.2 are you best bet. people say they use 3.5-4.0 on mmc because at one point the anticheat didnt autoban for reach.
everyone here doesnt know shit about vape, besides the active members rank and a portion of member ranks, every1 else like "can" have no clue what really reach is, they can say it is to give you more block of reach, but what does it truly do.

adam420

Social Credit

the anticheat detects aim assist

meatballs321

Social Credit
Yes minemen club has a dank ac, I was using around 3.20 - 3.33 reach and aim assist setting really low but still managed to get banned, dewgs personally banned me. I’m going to assume I got banned for the aim assist which is just crazy since it was so low. Any ways vape is good on other servers like arcane or velt.

Last edited:

Vape

Social Credit
Almost all closet cheaters are manually banned off logs. You can get away with using 6 block reach providing no one with alerts is online.

WhoTfAmI

Social Credit
Hey guys,

dont use 3.3 LOL TRUST ME YOU HAVE TO USE 3.1 OR LOWER LMFAOO

VVV

Social Credit
Hey guys,

dont use reach if you want to not flag, if you dont care about getting flagged use 3.0-4.0 and try to not hit on large distances a lot.

edit: info might be old, not sure about the state of the anticheat rn