We NEED a killswitch for InvCleaner.

veincheese

Social Credit
Hi.

I was just in a SkyWars game, and while InvCleaner was doing its job, the last person fell off the map and I won.

What happened was: InvCleaner tried to finish the cleaning, despite having won. Which you cant. We all have seen what happens when Cheststeal tries to loot menus - it looked like that. And it didnt stop, despite me having let loose the keybind, spamming escape and all kinds off buttons. And it continued when I had gotten teleported to the lobby, it endlessly tried looting the lobby items and I couldnt interact with the game until I alt-F4'd.

We need a killswitch for InvCleaner. Or an option that it ONLY works while the key is HELD DOWN.

Cheers

veincheese

Social Credit
Same thing happened when I stood on flat ground. The game picked up stuff I threw before it had finished the cleaning, causing an endless pickup-throw out loop that I couldnt stop. Was stuck in my inventory.

KhwPp

Social Credit
I get what you're saying, I vouch for this. Maybe just make the GUI stop any other process so you'd face the situation and somehow spam RSHIFT and you're good to go.

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
Vouch for making it stop when you let go of the button. I've tried to use invcleaner and and suddenly get attacked from behind, I can't stop until invclenear is finished. That, or I'll accidentally press it in the middle of combat and start spewing items at my enemy.