Vape v4?

Social Credit
You are on a cheating forum, and you don't like cheaters. Buy a brain.
Are you like fr tho? He's clearly joking, yiu must be very french to say that don't worry brother, you are part of the familt now, we have the king of retards the retarded French guy the retarded russian the retarded guy(dual is a weeb like me so u respect him newfag) i wonder who else wants to join, ahh the familys getting bigger by the day

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Are you like fr tho? He's clearly joking, yiu must be very french to say that don't worry brother, you are part of the familt now, we have the king of retards the retarded French guy the retarded russian the retarded guy(dual is a weeb like me so u respect him newfag) i wonder who else wants to join, ahh the familys getting bigger by the day
i don't think that i am retarded.

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
What brain, how is the coronovirus gonna fuck something that doesn't exist? I never had a brain and never will, you are much the king of retards are you, i am at your service milord
I guess you are right you don't have a brain that is why you didn't know I wasn't talking to you.

Polarshadows

Social Credit
are you chinese?Why use Yao Ming for comparison