Vape V4 Profiles

kalaju

Social Credit
Hello,
I have 2 questions. 1st How can i fix the bug that the profiles dont remind my settings and 2nd when i Blink i cant do it beacause i need to toggle something but what ?

Thanks for help

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Hello,
I have 2 questions. 1st How can i fix the bug that the profiles dont remind my settings and 2nd when i Blink i cant do it beacause i need to toggle something but what ?

Thanks for help
1. You need to sync your settings. Click on the circle arrows at the top right of the settings frame.
2. You need to toggle blatant mode.

kalaju

Social Credit
1. You need to sync your settings. Click on the circle arrows at the top right of the settings frame.
2. You need to toggle blatant mode.
I toggled the Blatt Mode but it doesnt work. And i sync settings but always i have to enable every mod. So it doesnt remember the mods only the settings on the mod. The next Thing is i can Not have 2 Profile because when i sync the settings were synced on every profile

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I toggled the Blatt Mode but it doesnt work. And i sync settings but always i have to enable every mod. So it doesnt remember the mods only the settings on the mod. The next Thing is i can Not have 2 Profile because when i sync the settings were synced on every profile
You need to disable the blink after some times when you have enabled the blink.

To activate automatically when you select the profile, go into the settings then click on "Auto-load modules states" to load the modules when you select the profile.