Vape v4 (Blatant-Client)

iloveVape

Social Credit
Hi
i'm Fan of vape
so i bought Vape cuz its good client
so when i bought it its have good things Work 100%
so i want Develpoer of vape make Vape v4(Blatant client)
in vape v4(Blatant client) Add things is blatant doesn't Care if its bypass or not
so like things blatant
-Regen (packets- Normal - potion ( hope Good regen add cuz ik vape has good develpoers)
-killaura > aim assist > Velocity > Timer > Scaffold > fast place > Nofall > blink > .... and somthing blatant + good
so hopefully make this <3
@Manthe

Heckapoo

Social Credit
What's the point of making a new blatant-only Vape client when you literally already have the option to use blatant modules that bypass, that you already bought..?

V3 is constantly being updated, and,
-killaura > aim assist > Velocity > Timer > Scaffold > fast place > Nofall > blink > .... and somthing blatant + good
so hopefully make this <3
@Manthe
all of this exist in V3.

Really can't tell if this is a joke or not lol.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Vape v3 can be a blatant client if you want it to be, what would the point in this be?

iloveVape

Social Credit
What's the point of making a new blatant-only Vape client when you literally already have the option to use blatant modules that bypass, that you already bought..?

V3 is constantly being updated, and,

all of this exist in V3.

Really can't tell if this is a joke or not lol.
Vape doesn't Have
Vape v3 can be a blatant client if you want it to be, what would the point in this be?
vape v3 doesn't Have a regen- criticals(Packets) - Ping spoofer(doesn't-Matter) and other modules good For Blatant thing

Magnuswlange

Social Credit
Vape doesn't Have

vape v3 doesn't Have a regen- criticals(Packets) - Ping spoofer(doesn't-Matter) and other modules good For Blatant thing
You are wrong, Vape V3 has Criticals and BeanerNet even though it is not quite the same, however, it does not have regen, but probably because it does not bypass on any server.