Status
Not open for further replies.

Krokoow

Social Credit
This tutorial is oriented on Vape V3 but can be used for other client/mod and other.

Vape V3 has been officially announced, and its BETA version contains some error ... Including the GUI.

"When I press RSHIFT I have a black screen"

The background blur does not appear when you use "Fast render" in the "Advanced" graphics options, it acts as the "MotionBlur mod"

Just disable that one.

"How to do this?"

I made a very fast and simple video on the subject!

1. Open Minecraft in 1.7.10 forge with VapeV3
  2. Go to Options -> Chart Options -> Performance
  3. Turn Off "Fast Render"
  4. Press RSHIFT again and the GUI will appear

It's easy, for those who want more help the video is at the top.

Enjoy with Vape V3.

Czar

Social Credit
I know this is kind of old, but fast render is a huge FPS boost to some and it would be nice if V3 wouldn't bug out with it on.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
I know this is kind of old, but fast render is a huge FPS boost to some and it would be nice if V3 wouldn't bug out with it on.
The particular problem in the original post was fixed long ago, however there is a related issue where it can glitch out when turning off the blur background which is fixed now and should be out tomorrow.

Czar

Social Credit
The particular problem in the original post was fixed long ago, however there is a related issue where it can glitch out when turning off the blur background which is fixed now and should be out tomorrow.
Awesome, thanks.

80hd

Social Credit
This tutorial is oriented on Vape V3 but can be used for other client/mod and other.

Vape V3 has been officially announced, and its BETA version contains some error ... Including the GUI.

The background blur does not appear when you use "Fast render" in the "Advanced" graphics options, it acts as the "MotionBlur mod"

Just disable that one.

I made a very fast and simple video on the subject!

1. Open Minecraft in 1.7.10 forge with VapeV3
  2. Go to Options -> Chart Options -> Performance
  3. Turn Off "Fast Render"
  4. Press RSHIFT again and the GUI will appear
It's easy, for those who want more help the video is at the top.

Enjoy with Vape V3.
when i right shift the gui does not open and makes my screen black intill i press escape i tryed turning fast render off and it still isnt working help me please v2 does not have this problem for me the vid not working for me

80hd

Social Credit
help black screen still a problem for me even tho i turn fast render off

Status
Not open for further replies.