Vape Lite

Albatroz99

Social Credit
Hello , so i 've got ssed multiple times on zonix / valux and other famous servers , i can only say that Vape Lite is trully undetectable via SS , they even used code66 area51 and other payed ss tools , they cant find aynthing.
One thing only , i hate when i have to visit vape.gg page again and reinstall vapelite again because i deleted it so is it smart for me to download like 20 vape lite's on my usb and just drag it on desktop after ss when i want to use it , because its not really smart to visit vape.gg site due to strings left on explorer.exe?

Albatroz99

Social Credit
Hello , so i 've got ssed multiple times on zonix / valux and other famous servers , i can only say that Vape Lite is trully undetectable via SS , they even used code66 area51 and other payed ss tools , they cant find aynthing.
One thing only , i hate when i have to visit vape.gg page again and reinstall vapelite again because i deleted it so is it smart for me to download like 20 vape lite's on my usb and just drag it on desktop after ss when i want to use it , because its not really smart to visit vape.gg site due to strings left on explorer.exe?
Sorry for double post , accident

_Recovery

Social Credit
Sounds like a cool idea... Just make sure you disconnect the USB so when you get SS'ed they dont find it. You can hear other peoples' opinions aswel ^_^

Magnuswlange

Social Credit
Sounds like a cool idea... Just make sure you disconnect the USB so when you get SS'ed they don't find it. You can hear other peoples' opinions as well ^_^
Having it on an external drive does not make any difference. If they suspect a certain application which is located on another drive, they will simply just check it and if it is not there, ask you to connect it and then check it. Otherwise, you will be banned.

KhwPp

Social Credit
I really suggest you upload the exe file to any online storage/cloud (like One Drive, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc) and download it from there when you need.

Also you're right on the Vape strings on explorer.exe from Chrome/browser, no server should ban you for visiting the website/forums but yeah those are a pain in the ass to remove.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
You don’t necessarily need to put 20 copies of it on the USB - whenever you’re moving a file from one drive to another on Windows it will copy the file rather than moving it, so you only need one.

And yes there are ways to tell if you recently removed a USB drive, however in your case you’d only need to plug it in once to get the file after it’s been deleted. So you should be safe doing this so long as you only plug in your USB when you get the file.