Vape Lite on Lunar Client?

iMuseum

Social Credit
Hey Manthe! I really like lunar client and I was wondering if you could add lunar support to vape lite? It’d be so cool to be able to use vape lite on there. Thanks!

GodDamnIt

Social Credit
Vape Lite oficially only supports Forge versions. Other types of versions won't inject or won't be safe on screenshare if you inject. The same goes to Lunar.

iMuseum

Social Credit
Thing is, with badlion it injects properly. I feel that if vape let you choose what program you had open to inject into instead of just automatically injecting into Minecraft that’d be a good idea. What do u think? It’d make most other non forge clients work too!

blowsy

Social Credit
Thing is, with badlion it injects properly. I feel that if vape let you choose what program you had open to inject into instead of just automatically injecting into Minecraft that’d be a good idea. What do u think? It’d make most other non forge clients work too!
it's not that simple my man

iMuseum

Social Credit
Even then, I feel that they should invest time into getting vape lite working on lunar. It’d be amazing if they did.

astetic

Social Credit
Even then, I feel that they should invest time into getting vape lite working on lunar. It’d be amazing if they did.
doesnt autoclicker bypass tho? Imo reach velocity and that stuff doesnt matter anymore because its only 0.1 blocks and like 2% less kb. Autoclicker is all that you need tbh.

xMauZ

Social Credit
I personally would inject vape into chrome, so I could get faster search results then all my friends. This sounds like a great idea.

Vape

Social Credit
AAL blocks injection so it would require a workaround to be programmed. I doubt this would be added at the moment given Manthe once worked for frozen orb.

Role

Social Credit
AAL blocks injection so it would require a workaround to be programmed. I doubt this would be added at the moment given Manthe once worked for frozen orb.
Just inject it into your bloodstream and boom problem solved

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Take a deep breath, here comes an essay.

I doubt this would be added at the moment given Manthe once worked for frozen orb.

Manthe never really "worked" for FrozenOrb in any meaningful way. That's a pretty common misconception. To the best of my knowledge, he was involved in the (very) early development of the underlying technologies present in CheatBreaker, but he was not involved to a significant extent. Given my actual experience (I was the one who introduced Manthe to itsjhalt) with this topic, I know jhalt was making a strategic move to try and "involve" Manthe with the development of CheatBreaker in order to try and move him away from making cheats. This was because Manthe was, and is, responsible for the vast majority of the kind of cheats that CheatBreaker was attempting to protect against.

Furthermore, as far as I am aware, the legal proceedings between Lunar's company and FrozenOrb would negate any agreements Manthe may have had with FrozenOrb. Lunar and FrozenOrb are separate corporate and legal entities altogether, so any contracts Manthe may have had with FrozenOrb preventing him from attempting to bypass CheatBreaker (prior to Lunar's use or acquisition of CheatBreaker) aren't valid or at least relevant anymore.

add lunar support to vape lite

The reason we haven't bypassed Lunar yet (and this applies to BAC [not BLC] as well) is more towards the feasibility of doing it on as large a scale as we would have to, in order to incorporate it into the Vape brand. Obviously, the technology these kinds of software use is effective, otherwise we would have already bypassed their protections. Yes, there are likely some programs out there that bypass these technologies, but those exist (and will continue to exist) because they are less popular, and less used. Hence, they are less of a problem, because not a lot of people use them and they are very hard to find, therefore their contribution to the "cheating problem" is a drop in the bucket.

Vape is such a massive force in this community that at this point, even if we were to find a way to effectively bypass the protections on these clients, it would immediately be Lunar (or whatever company's) highest priority to fix our bypass and patch it. You can see what I'm talking about with cheats in CS:GO, and other games which have driver-level anti-cheats. Yes, cheats exist for those games, but they are very limited in features, as well as availability and barrier to entry. Any of our products bypassing these protections would result in a massive influx of cheaters to the servers using these protections, and with BAC in particular they'd have an immediate financial incentive to patch our bypass, because otherwise, the value of their service (to prevent cheating at as large a scale as possible) is nil.

Just by looking at Vape's economics and client base, you can see why my arguments make sense. We make our money by having a massive user base. Inherently, a bypassing cheat for driver-level anti-cheats must be a hidden service, which is exactly why it doesn't work with our products, our brand, and company. The investment (time, money, research, development, etc) required for us to properly, lastingly bypass a driver level anti-cheat would be immense because of the scale of our user base, and the potential return on our investment would not be worth it, because of what I said above: we have too many users, and would create a massive influx of cheaters, and our bypass would be patched ASAP.