Vape Lite easily serverside detectable?

Res2k

Social Credit
Originally wanted to buy only a clicker, however, so many clickers have malware... So looking to buy vape lite instead (purely for the clicker). I'm worried that because of the size of vape and the massive name it's gotten, that it may be "too big for its own good" as in, it won't pass many serverside detections on lunar, mmc etc...What are your thoughts?

Also, in regards to clickers - which is what I ideally wanted. do you know of any that you are certain are not malware? I've tried nebula but it seemed sketchy - literally dozens of registry actions and communicating IPs on the file according to VT scans. I've also wanted to try ppclicker but that file is 6.5mb - which is crazy for just a clicker. I've also looked at spark but they're not updating anymore so haven't even put in any time to check if I think they're legit.

tu tu

Social Credit
Vape best client. Noone can really patch it. And it is 100% undetectable server side. With proper setts. Also if u only use clicker then 100% safe. Just have a 4-5 cps gap

CubiGiabinh

Social Credit
Vape Lite is undetectable (only if you know how to settings). Only use clicker 10-12cps or 13-15cps and you should be good

Res2k

Social Credit
Actually I am considering glock clicker still, I'm already talking to their owners to clear up any questions I had before purchasing it.